Testify

Should you stand me on the stand, or stand me up?
With the Scarlet letter an A?
With a heart that never knew to be true, plain as day.
Tossed away on the sea, questioning the site of truth.
To promise to trust, no man, I need no one.
Simple to look close, needing security.
But really you have little faith.
Obscurity in finding Who you are?
Because the big mess happened after you stopped being messy.
The caboose smashed into the engine.
And when you find those knots in your psyche,
They unravel like a picture show.
And you think you're a famous actress, to the other side.
You think you're worth millions, and start buying gifts...
Because you have looks so selfish.
So would you stand me up there and have me explain?
How insane to be insane?
How I wouldn't hurt anybody, that I was happy there.
Should I tell you my truth? Haven't I already?
Do you not see I'm not that special?
Can I riddle you a rabble, and call it noble?
So many questions it seems, and how hard is it to not see you?
See yourself then, so much to say...plain.


Just a little while now and I can accomplish absolutely nothing.
See I have nothing tangible but my words.
And I would testify that this story is worthy of value.
And that I wrote it for love and good, and that wins.
Always, write???
Playing Risk from the start.
How then God, risk me this part?
This role, stripped thin.
Barely holding on, gamble to win.
To win. To win. To win.
Two when does it end, dreary testifies adulthood.
That was my Scarlett Letter a brand,
Say yes I have loved much, and they said it didn't exist.
So I will brand my heart a scar across my chest.
Overkill yes, but saved for the best.
I testify that love is the strangest thing,
And waited to find me in two worlds.
No way to explain, Shame.