Tall n Dark

The tall dark steep hill more like a mountain.
The more she said more, the more he walked away.
To see twilight at midnight in showers of rain.
A face she remembers that takes away the pain.
How she climbs and reaches its peak she does not know.
But there she waits all a glow.
Is it Mystery, or is it indecision, is it a whim?
Is it a "do not," is it a never before?
Be gone all you men, if not one.
You pale to dark and steep mountain, unattainable accessory.
Assemble him only if with words. I would.
Make my little hill a mountain deep and dark, steep to keep.
Oh my glorious Italian mountain, I am at your peak.
I've cut you down to size, if but for a price.
Like a paper doll to scissors, I dress you just write.
the rivers flow down the Mountain and ruin my ink.
Captain to Pen, we are all about to sink.
She wanders the mountain from top to bottom,
 bottom to top all around, she marry goes around, tick-tock.
and she sits at the top and awaits, The Someday Captain...
Will see her sitting in the sun and know
she had begun all these things in one,
Time
Trinity
Tears
And with this thrice she stood tall.
Of fear of mountain tops dark and steep.
To keep, to want not more, amore to walk away.