Sisters to Aushwitz

My little twin sister has brown hair just like me.
We look so much alike, except her left eye droops a little and her smile went crooked.
Her smile is like the sunshine and she brings others much more joy, than I.
But ma said I kicked her in ma's belly, So it's all my fault that my sisters face is crooked.
I think God just made her that way.

She was right next to me in line, we could both stand up straight.
I mean she was like a mirror across from me in the elevator today.
I asked my sister if she had kids, as she admired my healthy boy.
A cruel world to ask, written on her face. That she should not.

She always knew the answers, but I yelled them first. I had just been born that way.
No one ever had to wonder why my hair was little blonder, her eyes looked spacey. Rosy red cheeks, from lipstick. She's my twin.

I identify with my sister, but we are nothing alike. We are separate. I go to the right, and she goes to the left. She said the things you said in public, embarrassed me. Her teeth were white, as snow.    My sister was a darker girl...she wanted to be a doctor. We were both thin framed, but my chest was more developed.

My eyes were larger, some said buggy. Some said beautiful and always afraid. Her eyes were gentle and full of love somehow. I don't know why she went left?

Oh that's right she is left handed.
Maybe that's why.

So today with my crooked smile and giddy weak nerves I looked at my twin sister.
Should we live or die this day?
I could not look at her face!
You are far taller and stronger than me inside, but you look so mentally ill,
I have two boys.
What part did they take from you?

Weave, erase, replace. Cut isomer era not stopping. Sicker sicker more money, agenda.

 Just theory, just my lil nazi psychosis since 18, sisters.