Programmed

When we meet again,
Would you hold me there?
Would you hold me to it?
The things you said?
Such silly girl, such a silly game.
Weird life, weird strife.
Take five months and see if your life gets better?
Somehow has, but it has been two years.
Contradiction to prior, life but better yet.
Next right thing over and over.
Somehow cause and affected me to grow.
And change me so much You don't even know.

I am at a standstill with my second book because I don't have chunks of time in my life to be able to sit down and focus on it. There is something needed for the courts pretty much every day..,otherwise it's Samuel in the morning and evening and so I have about five hours a day to myself, usually filled with appointments or other errands, and I am sure that I can write some but have found that it's not as good of writing as if I would have time and space, and not the hectic life seems to be going on right now. So here I am at four in the morning and if I had the day ahead of me free I would begin to write, but a packed day. Plus I don't know if you can tell from my blog but I'm just not really all that inspired this morning.
I really don't understand how in my past I worked two jobs and went to school I guess that's when I was single and no kids. They do make quite a bit of difference. Well of course they do. I've been being selfish lately honestly. I was thinking of moving it would be away from them. Obviously to do what I want to do with my life, and not keeping them into consideration other than to say I want to make a profit from my books to help my kids financially. When I said in a meeting the other day that I wanted to move away everyone said don't run. I am all like I just need a change of scenery and less things going on.  And of course they made it about well "wherever you go there you are" LOL. And I am thinking, I am plumb tickled about who I am, and where I want to go! I really think there are just programmed things people say in the program about particular you know like "geographical relocation," like why the heck wouldn't I enjoy moving to the Oceanside to write a book?  And seeing how I really no longer have attachment or much of a need for people, as I used to, I can go and yes "there I would be" but I think it would be wonderful to get away for a while.

Yes programmed information in a program, go figure.

Comments