Finders keepers.

Ha ha. The joke is on me. Period. Of course all this could be completely laughable but what I'm really laughing at is  I don't have a domain. Which means every time I tell someone about my blog or actually I never really mention it at all but, when someone asks me I send them to MDY me whatever 78 at blogspot..com so yeah that's like my Google account and not my pretty little blog that I've created. There is actually no way to find it on the Internet and less you pay12 whole dollars for domain. And here I thought what a bummer that it's not catching on and no one has contacted me about 1 million Dollar book dill yes I say million Dollar bookGil just like the guy with his finger at the side of his mouth on Austin Powers. $1 million as if it is just something to attain to. But in actuality if this were to take off and make the movie that I think it is, when all is said and done it would be more like $2 million in the bank or something like that. And then I would buy a cabin in the woods right next to Justin Timberlake and Jessica Beil...and our children could harass their children via text.

All I'm saying is that this little site has been good for me, made me really insecure which was wonderful for me. And now that I know when you search the web you don't find my blog. Also particularly noted as I think I have one mean reader I mean mean man I mean main main!!! That means up on my Reads 50% of them come from one person who has I guess discovered me, or is totally into stocking?  Well dude or chick, all I know is you rock a Macintosh on Firefox. The local authorities would be grateful to you I suppose if you knew the whole story and could tell it, if something should happen and my DNA he becomes handy. As in they swabbed my mouthand stole it from my body… Why do they want crazy people's DNA? Are they trying to reproduce me? because that would be like trying to pull angel down from heaven LOL! I mean there is a whole lot of methat you just can't contain an itty bitty sample. But since I'm structurally and genetically the purest form of human…meaning I came from one sperm in morning and one egg both of humans. Yep I'm appear human alright! But I am a classy girl I'm a hold it up! I come from outer space! You can't replace this. You can try to duplicate, but you never will.

So anyway if you can't tell I've been up all day and I'm kind of loopy silly. That's not what this is about, this is serious serious bullshit. I am telling you all all three of you LOL.someday somehow I will afford the $12 domain and rock this bitch out! When I tried to set up an ad account they wanted you to have at least 300000 reads a month! And I am thinking that my story is so twisted and so strange and I have been writing since July and it's basically been private. Or at least significantly unorganized. So yes it's my first time attempt at blogging has been interesting… I have been brave and I have been loud and even talking to myself this way would've been beneficial. Soso I am going to do some research for the first time on how to make a blog successful and gain an audience. I am honestly just slightlytotally okay with this and it all may really suck anyway, but I don't think so. And doesn't what I think be the most most important factor in my own blog? Not really a question.  good night!