You kick this love...

You kick this love. Trust. Love. Trust. Straight to the curb. I have had this theory all along that real man is healing to me, specifically his touch. Okay so I am not all shades of graying you, I mean like the energy he produced for me in a hug or a cuddle on the couch. I only have this theory because of these reasons:
A: My nightmares are gone.
B:  I am able to feel touch. And discern good or bad.
C: Mentality stronger

I was told that touch was healing to bipolar people which is something I had never heard before. Well probably for any affection starved human the first experience like this would keep you writing about it for two years lol...if only that was all that happened. I got plenty keeping me going.,,especially book 2 which is fictional... mostly. Touch is healing who knew?

No wonder I was all about getting touched by Adam..,and it all opened up a can of worms all right. I walk this alone, well I guess besides my readers. People around here just make fun of me about him and my stories that I say could make me money...scoffers, have never had so many! Dig it! Seems like the more I am up against the more it's gonna have some shine on it. The flower that blooms in adversity baby!

On another note here in Montana you have to give Dna if you are a felon.  That's creepy. Seemingly falls into conspiracy theories and such. It made me cry a little, you know to be systemized like that.  After having worked so hard in life, to get ahead. But this DNA thing is gonna fit right into my book like butter on bread.

Comments