Senseless

Struck up side the head, I am sensing sensibility the heroine is running away towards the truth. What a silly game such as thinking, want would want? Fifty-fifty chance your just my character, all made up to be handsome heroic, mysterious? Strange and hateful I should say, my heart turns bitter for show.  Cold, your back to me?  Who do you think you are?  No power...no power...no passion, nothing but weak.  All made up!  And I said mom would you forgive him?  Because I do. She said, yes. But, No way then? Search a destiny, and it is empty...empty and vacant and found wanting.  Pitiful, vain, greed and God's blessing pours over us like a waterfall and yet evil says NEVER!  Its all in your head heroine, magic fairy princess you do not exist, love is false and his pride will devour every inch of your so called magic.  No mystery...only fear that divides the Adam like a nuclear split, atomic.  And I say where is your faith...why brought so far?  This far?  This much trouble?  This many words betray me?   Tis just a story...tis just a dream...tis just something to write....aaaauuugghhhh this fictional man, this felon...this harrassment of my misery...this fake fake piece of American Pie that I can spin and tell!  Show and tell me I am wrong...show and tell me I should stop!  Take all my dreams and hopes and little girl destiny, wipe it out with but one word of hate?  Just to be bigger, just to take a stand...and I write you?  Why did I believe?  Why, how can I make all this up?  Garbage.  Plethera heartspeaks garbage, waste.  Worthless am I?  Cant make money? Trump card somewhere in my landfill fukn waiting...God I have been waiting and waiting.  And I am scared, and healthy and scared to have it all ripped from me..which way? That way.  Through the heart with a spoon...bite by bite...til there is nothing left of the me inside. They dont know, interior...why did I think you saw it?  Such a trick all this saga, purposeful meaningful trick you flipped...and I will leave the cash on the dresser. Empty, loner, hateful trick.  The enemy roams like a lion and will swallow two years whole.

Call me a drama queen...this is all just writing and not neccessarily truth.  Please remember I do this to entertain myself and others and i dont hate homeboy...he a'ight,  no biggee, just playing around with some words!  night night...

Comments