Anarchy in the USA

OK so maybe not anarchy. If I stay well I know how to do strategic planning. My back ground is so crazily diverse. I worked in hospitals for about five years. I took sociology 101 and found out the American dream is fake and our one percent of people that actually make it happen are there to be poster children for the 99 percent that never will no matter how hard they try. Since I have been systematized, I recognize how this works.  I was an us. Now I am a them. I am the girl, that feels an expose on poverty systems coming on! I worked in social services for about two years and felt like the star of the city.  I knew everybody in this town who wanted to make changes, that is the only reason I feel I would be listened to. I was trying to help the alcoholics, poor and mentally ill.  They did not know I was one! So I got to go back to Mayors Committee and ask them what the hell they have been up to because there hands were always tied on what to do, and I will be like look Miss Miranda has just done all the research for you and I do know what needs to be done. I got to be the mentally ill person for a short time while being dragged through the legal system.  But guess what?  I am going to dress up and be on your side again...because I am one of the lucky ones, where it is a temporary situation...I don't fight this everyday and I cant imagine  the inhumanity to other sufferers after the way I have been mistreated. Especially by the legal system. Unfortunately the Mental Health Court does not understand what they put me through, when I was the spawn of satan. Of course they don't because when I got out of hell and hospital, and they minimized what I had gone through because I stated I was "relieved," the judge said "why?" I said because it was like my brain was on a 3 month acid trip and it had been terrifying.  And I was happy to be alive, because it had never been so bad.  And she changed the subject! A Mental Health Court that will not talk about the reality of mental health. I started this court with all intent to be the best they'd ever seen. And now after 10 months they still cant recognize my efforts in sobriety. I cant even get 30 days  in there becuase my pee dilutes naturally. Well you know what?  That is mockery to me. And the only reason my crime happened was because I was sober.  And sobriety is straight up torture to me, but I do it anyway. I really just got to accept they don't know what they are doing, but I will hold my tongue until I graduate, and then ask them if I can give them some advice. I do know the ones i have been able to tell about my spiritual hallucinations are pretty enamored.

I also remember one time in court the Nami director told me I was letting my illness get the best of me and that if I was gonna behave like that I couldn't volunteer for her:::.  I just kinda of stared at her because I was not in same realm as her whatsoever. I think I was in heaven that time.  So that really makes me wonder if my illness is unique, because this lady in charge of advocacy for the ill is scolding me for talking to the judge like i was a princess and oh no she should not be talking to me like that!  Yeah alot of people saw that show! You better not mess with a princess in heaven for sho! Do other people ever get to be princesses of heaven?  Tell me haha! I am feeling way too special!

Yes I have alot of ideas for change of mental health rights.  My other idea is to start dressing like a gypsy and be a healer. I would like to help young victims of rape before they go into 20 years of repeating that, and then have gentle touch for the first time and go insane. Its really sad to hate yourself for something that wasn't your fault and just never know the difference.  And I don't want it to happen to anyone else.
Ok so there really was no anarchy in this post, sorry to disappoint.