She finds gravity...

Wow what a trip! Never did acid and damn! OMG I feel normal! I have been through a master spin cycle...wow, I am alive! I lived through heaven and hell and jail!  I have never been so greatful to be sane.  I think I just processed all the pain of my life psychotically by using love as a tool.  Far out!  I feel calm, confident and blessed! Please God let me stay here! I want my love story to have a good ending...me healthy!  My head feels clear and I am on one medication.  Maybe all this was healing...I want to be healthy so bad.  I want to believe all I have worked through is worth it. Sobriety tried to kill me...and I have come out feeling like a badass!  I am far more spiritual than I ever knew but God please keep me firmly planted where I may be of service!

Comments