Selfish

Okay I was sitting in a meeting and realized I was talking some shit yesterday that wasn't mine to talk.  I am selfish! So basically I've learned a million things by loving Adam, I am stronger than ever been and have faced everything because of one person being in my life, without abusing alcohol, damn that is tough! So there look at all I have gained...and that is selfish! I recognize that it was me letting myself be hurt all those years...me with some messed up psychology so that would drink to never feel hurt.  So if Adam wants to date a chick with a Mohawk and dog collar, more power to him...kudos she is smarter than me, because the look is probably to protect herself. It is my fault for never protecting myself...I don't even know how I survived being that nice to everybody and taking all the hits and then drinking it down. I had zero defenses! Yuck, Thank God I never have to live that way again.
Just realized that the experience was a lifetime of issues and me facing my messed up head was drama he didn't sign up for.  Oh well I am sure every felony stalker has a story and a reason all their own.  Just glad to be in one realm right now so I can own it. My messed up Head is not Adams problem...he wasnt there when it happened.