Random hell

So if you saw me you wouldn't guess that I am the girl that randomly takes on the sins of the earth and spends a few weeks damned in hell. Surprise...I am not goth and I laugh and smile so much you would never guess! You would have no way to fathom or relate to that level of fear without peeing your pants.  So who wants to wake up next to the Queen of the Damned? I will take applications you only need long black hair, abs and the ability to do pull ups.  Yeah so its real scary and I feel alone and disrespected most of the time...which is hard when a mostly sweet girl scares people. I just try to laugh it off..like what a lot in life God...He has something good up there for me someday.  This blog has been really good for me, because I just try to act like shit aint nothing for fear I will scare more people away, who have no way to understand. Be strong they say and toughen up! Puhlease...so at least on here I am all that I am and if I want to go on and on about how scary it is to be damned in hell by yourself, than I will!  I have actually been thinking to turn my situation into a satire comedy show...and yes I will call it Queen of the Damned...and I would wear my pink dress and bows in my hair and say things like "welcome to my lair," 'Before dinner, let's have an exorcism. "If you touch it just the right way, you buy the whole farm, batshit included!" Seriously through all this drama between me and Adam I have made so many jokes...if you twist all the serious sadness out of this it can be real funny...like oh boy did I give that boy a run for his money...well he gave me a jumpstart! Believe me I have to be a comedian to live this wacked out life. You would never guess it to look at me!  Queen of the Damned.