Hospital Again?

This is starting to look slightly suspicious...like maybe not a chemical imbalance they can treat with pills.  What a shocker that the medical field does not want to mix angels and demons into this melting pot of science.  Particularly possession...who would want to admit they couldn't fix that with an anti-psychotic? I do believe I have  got the whole story now and the evil empire was to blame this time...way scary. Much an evolution to the one I was telling with a dose of reality to blame.
I've been treated wrong most my life. Never fit and never a man to treat me right until Adam...he unlocked my demons and so I just told those demons for about two years what love meant to me, reguardless that my typing love away is now stalking evidence.  He opened a whole can of woop ass demons and then flittered away from me, but oh boy can I fight!!!
I have been trained for this in nightmares for 17 years...an event foreseeing yet to come.  A destination perhaps of destiny, waiting for that right time and place for my fairytale to come true.  A nightmare fairytale come true. A true beat of the heart for one person, expires and exhausts the earthly realms structures. As if they really exist anyway.  The Word says, "what can man do to me."  Well I can tell you they can destroy your beauty and take your birthright, and beat your brow, and call you names until your dead inside...well they can.  And then I said "ENOUGH."


So then there is God, he doesn't say I am the most evil, although the devil would tell me I am the sickest weakest female to ever roam the planet...that's how far he will take me.  You want to be scared, think of being left behind like a germ in the bottom of the darkest pit, what a liar the enemy is.  How he gets my head to believe like this is terrifying, yet I do go there for some reason unknown after seeing heaven.  Who am I for this special feature?  Just a little girl, a real sweet, nice little girl.  Thick as thieves they were this time, altering time and space with visual and auditory hallucinations.


And how pray tell do I deal with the courts while all this is going on?  The day I get out of the hospital I was shaking in front of 50 humans and the judge wants me to be more positive and is mad, because I say I am getting worse not better?  Say one positive thing about your week she says.  I got to see my children for 15 minutes.  That's real special to be terrified in a courtroom...if anyone ever calls me weak again, I will kick some angel ass on them.


I feel newborn yet again, weak and unsure but daily it gets better.  The more I trust one reality the other lessons come along.  Two planes of existence for a purpose, yet unrevealed and here I am.

Comments