The After Meth again...I mean MATH!!!

So there I was on my social media after have the best #2 explosion after being stoved up for like two weeks. Who wants to poop in front of everyone at county or jail anyhow? Or do I not remember? Who gives a flying fox tails ass anyway... I am trying anti aging shampoo cap, under eyes black masks for two eyes I had bought for Ciarra Valdez only to find she had left my home after staying with me for the Fourth Of July (close by one hour and one minute to when I was run over at 19)...she left in an ambulance. Went to ER Psych then they took her to jail. Her dad is black, but she looks Irish, reddish hair and freckles. Dan, Just sec I need a breathy tube sniper,,,brb. Two days later. Tried to fundraise for OOTD and get a tattoo at 406 Ink with the rooster on the the door, to remember Jacob and Bart...but ended up naked across the street at Panera Bread. I went up and down the stairs several times looking for Nancy the Chair person for OOTD, but only ended up being weird in the bathroom talking loudly about the "Big Jay Show." I have Panera Potato soup to eat in my fridge. First thing you see when you wake in WalMART is the premade soups, I also got brocolli chedder. Bills are piling up. I stopped opening my mail. Its all junk. Males come in different forms but usually have a pointer finger. One eyed Willies...Goonies never say DYE! Pirates loot...I suppose! This one time I walked into the First National Pawn owned by the Browns. Ben Brown started it and I guess alot of Coke was brought into Billings from Florida through that drug ring. Money. Money. Money. Ben Brown had seven ex wives and died a founder of a medical facility in Hawaii. AND he was the one that thought he could teach me better than TJ FOX, about how to value myself. Well, idk about that, but I never fukt him anyhow...big house in the hills, with a pool. His daughter accosted me for not recognizing her when me and Jane Fischer were busy selling FIVE Pepper Jelly at the Farmers Market. Well shed propbably lost like 80 pounds and was in sun glasses, how was I to know Shauna? Anyway so there I was naked at Panera bread and I heard a man say..."She's the one that wants to end abortion." Heard it plain as day and I felt heard and scene. Unlike when I woke up in Laurel after going to my Lawyers place (Dennison Butler) in Red Lodge today. He said I have options but I don;t have court until October 19th and will likely have a long civil commitment at Warm Springs State Mental Hospital if I plead guilty, swifted route to the state to pay for it is to go through Billings Clinic Psych...woo whoo big deal. Know that they treat me like a Goddess in that place and find me hilarious with all my accents and acting surprised to get food...even in the end times the hospital still can supply food. Go figure the planet is working somehow. Except the landfills in the ocean with garbage and needles...you know like where I was born with the Space Needle in the city. White Center Projects. Welfare 19 year old single mom. She told me once on the bus I was crying and a lady threw a dollar at her and said by your damn baby a pacifier...shut me up?????? but why? I am thinking one of these times I am going to meet Jacob at Warm Springs,,,been thinking he is just around the corner or a brick wall from me listening to my heart rate and seeing my scars come to life in a jail cell. They looked fresh and were popping out at me in the light of the cell where I was of course naked. Like an animal my skin was not matching the floor as it does in the ER, but I saw different things and I was playing throw the poop, but never pooped as I refused food for three days. You don't starve or get hungry on the Monjouro shot. Well you do want to eat good things for your body, but that is besides the point. Right? So I was in a cage with red rust cages painted on the bed slat and carvings in the door, I was hiding condoms from South Africa and such and talking to the black people in the cell with me about bug bites, mosquitos and HIV. LORD GOD please help us over come the butt sex that leads to HIV. Didnt drop the soap and my most important part to wash was my hair when she dropped in a little into my hand after I had been uncuffed to go to the shower. Clean clothes, no blanket cold water. Id been cuffed like I was the most dangerous in the secured unit, Alpha East. Sun comes up in the east...knew my directions. With of the NORTH< SOUTH? EAST and West with all the kitty faces waiting for me to explode my guts out and I kept saying here is my heart its a target, and catching the shit and flushing the toilet and I guess I could not see the clock after I took out my left contact, put it in my right eye...then completely disposed of it. I got 10 days with 7 suspended and released from jail on a Monday morning after talking to the Laurel City Judge. A find of $185, my bail. So that means someone could have gotten me out earlier for $18.50, but of course I had to learn my lesson there freezing on a soggy mattress...I mean freezing to death. teeth chattering...shaking like I was having a light seizure. You know the real shit in jail, right where I needed to be to listen and not go to Lions Park naked anymore. Gosh its been 9 times that I have done that now. You would think the American flag would stand up to my blood but I sway back and forth knocking down telephone poles like crosses for Jesus Christ. Halleluyah!!! I was a target and I was opening and closing my "Crabs Shack" for business, then kicking field goals because my teeth were wideopen for a punch in the face. IDK I think I have to come out swinging for my life...maybe that is because my EX husband Justin told me about gangs in the Las Vegas prison when he was only 19. He had to fight hard and lost a tooth. I guess the guy he had to fight helped him find his tooth after. Thank you God I still have all my teeth. Its best in the end to have teeth that are really yours and have always been in your mouth, which is one of my greatest fears getting my teeth punched out. Well you got to have chompers to eat steak with A1. Tried to buy a birthday cake for Leigh with my food stamp card at Wally World and I guess it was custom with her name and too much sugar. It was a heart and a tuxedo cake. Black buttons and a red bow. Thats it for now. God LOVES ALL 2026

Comments