typeing here now.
Hello all,
I have been through it now! I have come to a place where there is no turning back! I have recently enacted 30 years of going through the staged psychward, in a public outburst on September 11th, 2026. On that day I acted out those 30 years of pyschward training and released it into the highest traffic point in my city near King Avenue and 24th Street West in Billing, Montana. Billings is the center of our orb, and where souls come to pay soul debts, and meet up with their soul mates. Think of it as the capital of the universe.
I am circling like a vulture and ready for whatever to happen that needs to happen for God's Kingdom on earth. You may wonder why or how I know it is really happening now, don't you wonder how I know?
But I am THE MIRANDA DYE. Everything I touch either withers and dies, or blossoms and I swing back and forth in this pendulum of exsistence. I have seen everything since the beginning and its time to tell you all about it. All about everything I have seen in the thrown of exsistence. There is a correlation between the sexes and the end times. As every witch could tell you, (or female) we are written in the stars. There is a birth order. There are only 365 options for days to be born on in any given year. The rate at which we reproduce is the same rate at which there is death.
In the bible there is "Jacob's Ladder" which is a description of a stairway leading up to heaven and back down to earth. We are all on this ladder down to the very last cell. I believe I am the wind tunnel so to speak of the Father. I believe I can hear heaven and hell and it is in a major battle right now for lost souls.
We are very near the end of this generations pain, and all stories of Cain and Able are being repeated and life generates new life. It happens so fast, the regeneration of shells and I believe there are really only 144000 created souls and how much easier it is to decipher 144000 than 7.5 billion living humans on this planet, not counting all the animals and how do we all fit on this orb? I also believe that we were created much like the mitotic cells of a conception. From the sperm and the egg coming together in a "Big Bang Theory." And was all from God, one male, plus one female and equaling a triangle. NOW think of the triangle leading to a womans womb. Think of the escalation of understanding the human body and how rapidly it has expanded in the least 200 years.
I tell you what. All of the chaos is surely coming to a close. There is an end in sight as we have just been repeating ourselves every 7th generation shifts poor to rich and exchanging last names, to come to this final episode in hell. Hell on earth is what I call "Flatt." Ive been to both heaven on earth "ConCord" and dwell here on Flatt, I am left to a purpose as my mind shifts through an "ourglass" back and forth until the time comes when all souls should be shifted to the same side at the same time, and we will all be saved. Yes this includes Christ, the dead, the living and as well as the unborn, reincarnation. Stories. Passed in generations and shifting at the 6.5th generation precisley.
777.12...3 by your 3rd birthday you should know if you have a slit (vagina girl) or a snake (penis boy). The sign of the end is the disruption of sexes as we have procreated beyond males and females, but all is not lost as the pictures keep coming in of well? Circumsized or not some can still create, whether the sperm and egg were strong or not, all the way down to every last character defect. ABnormalities splicing into visual aids seen on our offspring,on our shells. AH? A.AA>.....anonymously unamimous!
So if there is pedophilia still in Flatt, that means that potty training alarms are set. On September 11th I set off the alarm on King and 24th. No hiding for me, no feeling invisable I was open about the lack of blood coming from my vagina since February 2025. I am post menapausal. I want, or say desire two girls with black hair...what have other women or men for that matter desired for off spring since the dawn of time. What if a beautiful woman mated with a beautiful man and produces a deformed "Benjamin Button child." What if millions of couples are barren? That would be 6th generation curse. Angels are beautfil and come down to mate with the beautiful females on earth and created the Nephalim. David and Goliath, is a story in the bible where a young man defeats a giant. God is so giant!!!
In one of my visions many years ago I say spearm fighting in my heater vent in the Billings Clinic lockdown. I was shown cartoon like characters of how these generations work. Swimmining in packs like salmon that swim up stream building up the "cool' kids, strong tough, intellectual or autistic. And they fight in flanks, with the heads holding the key ingredients for a health baby. But since we recycle every 7 th generation, there has to be some spearm that gets weaker and is weeded out and destroyed, but everything that is destroyed comes back, doesnt it in some way! Yes the stronger sperm have to help the weaker ones and push them towards the moving egg as well. The strong ones mix with and help the week ones in a fashion of races until all the traits inherited are circled. All physcial defects are showing now at the end of times, and how I know is from pictures I have seen on Facebook of all the abnormalities both physical and behavior.
Rainbow people. Gods chosen to signify the 777 generation, as I was locked in the 7 cell at Yellowstone county jail we were all holloring to each other and sometimes I would go on the loud speaker and sometimes I was tongue tied and silent, but always in action in some way as held to torture and there was nothing I could do about it? Or could I? The system is God's system. And I tell you now I was there at the beginning, when the first cell split. I can remember 90 percent of what I do in pyschosis, many think I am lost in my mind but I am not, I am being taught about this world and its inhabitants, and voices carry weight.
And I am a HOLLA BACK girl.
1...2...did she say 3? no there is a one and a two, but no NOT THE NUMBER 3! Pee! War. Water please. Pee in this cup. Get it's DNA. Take her blood. We must stop the pedophilic curse. No. Its a number 1 or a number 2, imagine a baby coming out of the womb knowing the name of a penis or knowing its a boy because of the sonogram? Or because everything in the first room it sees is blue. And their Eyes? Blue. My eyes are the first blue eyes and they see in this way for a very, very long time.
Locked in the room the light switches off and I am under a cat scan which in a way I helped to create by being a female cat with a triangle womb...held 7 offspring. One didn't make it, the rest were beautiful little calico black and white orange tabbies. Whoops I got to stop there, nature it calling for a bomb of fertilizer in the toilet. I will be right back because in God's ecomony nothing goes to waste, and why would I protect the portal into our city by the toilets? Because I was a German JEW...found by me at Community Crisis Center I helped relay this naked clinging for dear life to their disgusting restroom "CLEAN" toilet...oh wait I am still not quite time...ugh. Must go now!!!
So I went number two, then open my door and the air outside smells like one huge eggfart! I live by the oil refinery in Laurel, MONTANA. Eggfart smell...who passed the gas? Who is fighting over the umbilicord cutting now and where? I shall sniff out a lie as the morphing faces come at me not this time the signs were all there as I was not to punch the security guard in the face in this scene I was to succeed as the weaker of the two sexes, but not by much more than a moelcule or a 28 day cycle. The moon. The stars and the states and the stats.
My birthday it October 1, 1978. My final (dead 24 years) soul mate Jacob Shelby Black is October 29th, 1978. I am a half black woman in disguise...but not so far as I don't see the lined up trees on I90 as a crossed the bridges and head towards the lit up BC clinic. One moon cylce from me is the love of my life waiting for me in the next room as I sing to him and challenge this "green room" which separates the men from the boys in true torture fashion until I am willing to wait to be let out of my door about over 10,0000 times in a clinical setting I have claimed to be female and proven it. They penis has hit my uvula, the water from the ocean was saved in my body in tides and waves and if I see the moon at the same time as the son? What is that called? I am a vampress. I am suckled dry from the girl of my youth. Repeating stories auntil I am heard, as the tide crashes over me I am found to be half sea creature on my bottom, half woman on top, with snakes for hair. The way the hair grows and fights battles on my arms is amazing. Black against white, growing and
shrinking battles on my arms legs and head. Must i be shaven or lost to ALL my hair to prove I am right. Must I go gentle to that grave? No. We just have to let everyone believe God did come to earth to speak in parables of wheat fields and green plants, and fish feeding 5000, how??? HOW? Be frutiful and multiply in the ARK. THE ARK OF THE COVENANT...all species on the planet. A countdown. A timer. A flash of light and my computer could freeze from a satelite disrupting my train of thought as I pause and hear the upstairs neighbor open her door to smoke (TeSS) HER SON Dakota is a medic. Perfect little 406 West Avenue house for my writing, but hasnt much been that way and I wonder why my kitten insisted on waking me up in alarm by aggresivley attacking (trying to lick) my eyelashes. No matter how many times I pushed him off he came back, until I was whacking him hard, then said stop and no and stop and no, until I reached for him and held him tight and almost cried out that I was sorry and hugged him because he couldn't understand why I wouldn't wake up at the given time of 3:17 am!!! So here I am now.
If you like how I write please support my efforts by allowing me to get paid to be a writer!
I would like to get off disability and make it as a writer in America. I am so poor on disability it is always such a struggle but i think that was Gods plan for 15 years...for the 33 years before had been handed to me in a planner served up on a easy tray. I would not be who I am today had I lived an easy life.
Please understand that I am single. But I do have a ghost mate. Jacob. I get confused if I am to wander from him and I am close to celibate close to three years now...close. I have been undercover my entire exsistence but now is the time I shall be in the light, for what is scene in the dark should be seen in the light. Cover me up Father, NOOOOOOO...please stop covering me up with the invisiable cloak! I am here for this and I am ready to fight byu typing!~
If anyone is out there and wants my cat on their chest I am also selling tshirts of my cat to raise money to help me make a living off writing. I write about alot of things, but I get paid for zero of it for 14 years now...ok maybe a handful of money mouny that shifted through my fingers just as fast in trades you know?
But yeah I am super poor and weary of it. I need stalks in bitcoin!
I want out of the 5 county region. I need to get to Europe first!1!@2...67.
I am a felon for texting 7 times and boob picture after a restraining order from a fox.
Follow me down my rabbit hole!112222222....AH RELEASE! 333333333....4444444444444444. 6.5 NEVER TO 7? 777, 144000. Now push with all your might. A baby is born to a female.
Again, AUNTY eminem. i PICK BLUE, NEXT!
We are one. Shed the blood, release the tears and help me to be a writer full time!
Sincerely,
bROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MISTERS AND COUSINS!!! Miranda Dye Venmo @Mirandadyeblackink Paypal: Mirandalynndye Please understand I havE NO INCOME BESIDES WHAT GOVERNMENT GIVES ME. help!!! i LIVE OFF $1075 A MONTH FOR EVERYTHING i NEED TO COP LEAVE THIS VISION. helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! PHONE 406-671-2951 POOP POOH. UPHILL NOT AGAIN!!!! i AM ON eMPTY. fILL ME UP LORD BUT DON'T TOUCH MY NIPPLES! Tune in Tokyo I am on to something! ANd i am taking it all in my mouth straight down to the assholes! In an ever inlarging barfing circle of surprise "YOU ARE PREGNANT." YES>YES Lord Amen. My back has three calcified discs right around my heart plus other shell issues in dire straights including 3rd stage renal failure...I am waiting to get a venmo or a paypal before I write on this blog or fb again. For now I will fb in pictures only to set up the scenes! thank you Miranda lynn "Mandy Nehus" Clark McCann Black Fox GODLOVESALL
GODPROVESALL
bROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MISTERS AND COUSINS!!! Miranda Dye Venmo @Mirandadyeblackink Paypal: Mirandalynndye Please understand I havE NO INCOME BESIDES WHAT GOVERNMENT GIVES ME. help!!! i LIVE OFF $1075 A MONTH FOR EVERYTHING i NEED TO COP LEAVE THIS VISION. helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! PHONE 406-671-2951 POOP POOH. UPHILL NOT AGAIN!!!! i AM ON eMPTY. fILL ME UP LORD BUT DON'T TOUCH MY NIPPLES! Tune in Tokyo I am on to something! ANd i am taking it all in my mouth straight down to the assholes! In an ever inlarging barfing circle of surprise "YOU ARE PREGNANT." YES>YES Lord Amen. My back has three calcified discs right around my heart plus other shell issues in dire straights including 3rd stage renal failure...I am waiting to get a venmo or a paypal before I write on this blog or fb again. For now I will fb in pictures only to set up the scenes! thank you Miranda lynn "Mandy Nehus" Clark McCann Black Fox GODLOVESALL
GODPROVESALL
Comments