Waking the Lions in Me

Ok so i dont have autocorrect anymore on my phone. I am trying it out. Thought i was typing perfect all the time but may be wrong about that. Its definitely different and much slower. Maybe its what I need to think more as i am typing. Im just not gonna cap my i's is all ...i am going to be a little "i." Maybe that will help too.

I waa driving home tonight and not a so different night i thought i have some things i need to ask Adam. I started off with "i am tired." And then it was "are you real." Like are you a crossover i mean? I mean are you freaky smart like me and feel misunderstood? Are you gifted and freaky like me? Just curious.

Anyway thats just one drive home. Just one night in alot of nights with questions. Id do best to just not even ask the world questions...cause seems there are not answers for things i already see and understand from my psychosis. Things other people dont see but are my truth...things i am told are wrong to believe which are all mine to chew on. I hope for an ultimate reason.

Dreams lately have been more practice for something big. Although i have been on Haldol for a few days and feel sedated this shit keeps popping through...cant help to think its supposed to and i was created for this. Specific purpose in me.

Anyway i mainly wanted to see if i could blog without autocorrect. Its slow but not bad. Want to be working on book and find myself sucked into FB antics more and more. What a time waster if not building an audience...i hope i am. I hope for whatever reason people are tuning in ultimately its for Gods glory.

I dont know if I like not having autocorrect it makes for other mistakes i dont usually make in my flurry writing. Lol.

Anyway just another day in the life! Peace on Earth! Goodnight!

Comments