Symphony

Play for my a symphony...
Of the starlit sky and the way you touched me.
I don't belong here God!
Bring me back to my memories, bring me a song...stop making me wait!
This is the way we get snuffed out!
Being so odd no one sees!
I am tired of waiting...these worlds clash and such sorrow in one...such sickness.
Take it away from me!
They are like knashes of teeth to my body the way they treat me. Mock me...cut me to ribbons and I know another way!
And I want You to bring that and stop this...this evil...this knashing of teeth against me, trying to gobble me up to make me low.
This is not how you created us, please! It hurts ...it hurts. It's so painful to my very being.
That they can't see! That the universe aligns for me back to the dawn of time and I can make no one believe.
And they treat me common and offer nothing but skin.
And their loathsome ways make me believe it is just a trick...this is not real this is not how we really are?
And I love like the river. I love like time crossing time and they want to take that from me and call me sick?
The want to defile me and call me such nothing's and make me plain?
I cry out God "this can't be" why have you left me here?
Why is there no promise to me! Why when I hear birds talking of treaties between cells and souls and love have you left me here?
Why is it I know? Why can I remember and what the fuck is my job here?
When I am alone I know it is for reason!
I can map out there is a reason I am so alone all the time. And that is my job.
But please hurry! I may be strong but I'm getting snuffed out!
I know you would never truly let that happen to soon...but God why did you give me the hardest job?
Why have I seen all I have seen.
Why I am I here in the wreckage and why won't you end it?
Why am I nothing?
Why am I that small?
Why are you doing this to us?
Why can't I be real to the world all at the same time?
No one believes me.
A treaty.
A promise.
Cells.
Souls.
Please make good. I am tired.

Comments