Flatt Feelings

All the twisted up ways we hold on to shadows...
All the fears and stepping stones and grace in the world couldn't account.
Magical trust in ability, traded for normalcy.
Cause I can't go on in the battle, just now.
I have to say enough!
Pulled in so many directions and I ask God "how could my life be any harder?"
And "there must be a prize for that?"
There must be a crown?
To feel so misunderstood.
To feel like I want to care about everything and everyone...but have little to no true connections.
To fear I am now incapable of establishing real in Flatt...or saying "what's the point of that?"
So frustrating waiting for a text? That's so stupid!
My lover can talk to me in the sky...can talk to me in my cat's eyes.
But I can't decide...ripped between worlds.
The one I want?
Puts me in a real bad position...
But if I know it's real then why can't I just trust God?
This adventure not for the timid or weak.
And I absolutely feel timid and weak...waiting on does this one like me?
I am so much bigger than that!
Than to have those Flatt feelings.
So unbelievably unreal to live in two worlds!
Especially when one is not there and I am making steps in the other?
What chaos!
Shall I wait for ConCord to come back?
Or shall I try yet again in Flatt?

Comments