Angel

That's it, I am guessing I am some kind of angel.
The way my heart hurts for this world...the way I love?
The way I am so wrong and how could I do that? And the things I have seen.
I see split realms I know I do.
I see a place where I am valued and then a place where I am nothing.
And it makes me low and try to fit and put myself below myself...even trying to bring someone into my life.
It really is so exciting, but so confusing at the same time!
I feel so purposeful, but for fear I try to make things "normal" but I don't think that is why I was created.
I don't think it is arrogance to say I am set apart for something greater?
Just the waiting through the agony...and feeling everything so deep.
It just came to me though...how much I have seen and just because no one considers me special in this realm...doesn't mean I don't know I am freaking special!
I just got to live this out...and it is like so fukn hard! So hard!
And I don't want to settle.
And I don't want to be made like others...cause I am just not!
God help!
I think I am some sort of angel and that's not gonna be too accepted!
Just keep me steady.
Just guide me.
My love is strange to this species...and why is that so?
Why are soul mates and ghosts so strange in 2018? It doesn't make any sense what I see when supposedly no one else can!
It's like a puzzle and I am putting it together with your help...
Please send me peace...I am weary.

Comments