Black Glass

Wondering when.
Wondering why.
Wonder why there's glass between us.
There's phones both sides.
You're wearing orange...
I'm wearing black.
My children are white.
My veins were black.
Enter through this door.
Exit the front.
Stand in line...
Draw a line.
I can't?
You can't or you won't?
So I held the door and got the thanks.
And then I held the door and my own son...
He couldn't see me.
So a man's blood it was.
Pretty face.
Pretty necklace suga.
Sugar Knight. Black.
Oprah. Black.
Black rights Miranda.
Afraid of Black.
But a black wolf?
No a fox.
A black fox?
No you're a white snow wolf.
Can you see you own reflection.
No. My mirror is Black Magic.
Johnson?
No.
White?
No. Black on my mirror.
Paint?
No. Sin.
Label it then.
What my mirror?
No.
Her name?
No.
Her Face.
Veins.
Worlds.
Realms.
Black, white, Read.
Label it.
Clothes. Branding. Gold.
Label it?
Watch now listen closely to your princess slippers.
What?
You bought me red sparkly glass shoes???
Love it!
No Miranda.
It's Cinders and she's a cat.
What color.
Orange.
Is today Black Friday?
No it's December.
What about a doll.
No.
What about coffee?
What about ramen?
No. No. No.
You're not human.
I said "we" held the door for you?
Action.
Glass painted black breaks and cuts pretty girls noses and feet only.
And watch Miranda whisper the tiniest blink and without a pebbles pond disruption shattered plexiglass everywhere.
Black wake up!




Comments