What is Love?

Ok here's a picture of our current scene. A guy thinks you're hot and spends point three seconds asking about who you are before attempting to get off on you. If you join a dating site same deal and it's just expected if they pay attention to you at all they are gonna get laid...and there must be women out there training and condoning this instantaneous allowance of dick pics and sexuality. It's just sick.  All the sexual harrassment charges going on our society is so fukt up.

So me? It's obvious that I have true fukn feelers for someone...but that's scary? Like when did love become the "out" thing? Love is beautiful and inspiring, but I better be one of those tough independent women and be like pppphhhsssaaa if he don't like it. I got to act like it ain't no skin off me? Like I should not have fallen that hard...like it wasn't a cosmic fukn thing to me? My first damn experience with that?  And so why is love devalued in our society? Why is love the scary thing?

I'm hating the response I am getting from men! The expectations are astounding. Yes I had my days in the bar...and no I'm no innocent flower...but I am repulsed by our society! Holy shit! No I don't want to be single...but I don't want to date either!

Dude it makes me sad because I am all like I remember past lives with him in it...and just not everyone is gonna buy into thar level of connection and I am here I am getting harrassed left and right and I just want love!  I've had to block hundreds of men coming at me all summer while going through a hard time. I would say hardly some or any cared I was a writer or what I was about, before exploiting themselves!

What is this world? I fricken hate it! I know there are good guys out there but this has been rough!

Comments