What in Tarnation?

OMG like seriously tonight someone told me tonight that Adam is so upset by me he thinks I am one day gonna blow his head off?  That's just weird in my book. What part does that thought play in my mushy romance saga of psycho? Dude I am not that kind of psycho, and no I don't even know how to use a gun.

I think that's just some kind of cop out!  Like setting up a scene way beyond my capabilities in all this. What part of I love you and you hang the stars in my world beyond my wildest imagination and then some, so I will make you a character in a trilogy motion picture equates to I'ma blow your head off? You're thinking about the wrong head silly boy! Im thinking about making love and moonbeams and I am viewed like fatal attraction!

I like want to spoil the kid and buy him a truck ... make him famous you know the typical love stuff gratitude for rocking my psychosis making me chase dreams and become a far more venturous female than I ever thought I could be cause he raptured my spirit from hell and all...no this is not scary...it's average shit! On the daily...

Hmm well I am sorry I am so scary to him...that kinda blows my mind and makes my theory that he's crazy too kinda seem like yep! Yep indeed.  This is not news in favor at all!  Arrrggggghhh...shit. shit.
. good night world this is far too upsetting for my precious little mind to process tonight! Boo...and I'm sure a poem with these emotions will Brew in my head tonight...dammit!

Comments