Not Special

Anyway here I am not special...bored out of my mind.  How not special am I? I'm just like millions of other people that I can't seem to find! I say it's spiritual and supernatural what I go through and I get laughed at and disregarded...and yet my own best friend says "nobody understands you Miranda they just try to love you regardless." And at a meeting "no we don't get it, but we will listen.". When no one even doctors have answers ...damn it does make me feel special!!!

So if what happens to me is so fukn common and there are millions of people that go through this...why is there still stigma and fear? If this wacked out shit is happening to millions and there's nothing interesting or intriguing about me worthy of sharing then where are they?

Where are the people that would stand with me and identify what everyone labels as mental ... is spiritual? I feel like our society gets fed horseshit on this stuff so they can medicate the whole damn population! Why do a literally feel that something's highly spiritual are being masked in trade for controlling us?
I have a spiritual gift. It has nothing to do with my "mentality." I have the ability of higher consciousness, I believe to the spiritual realm. If millions are like me? I'd fricken like to know about it! And if millions of amazing creatures are being subdued on meds...how is that not a spiritual battle that needs to be waged?

I can convince absolutely no one about it being a gift...stop it at all costs. Hide. WTF??? This is a terrible battle for me and it's taken me years of growing pains to take the stance that I don't want to be labeled sick and thrown in a societal garbage can!

And I know this is on God's timing but would it just be alright for me to feel important to something greater than me? Because seriously societal wise I am the lowest worthless vile degradation guinea pig of a to be tamed gypsy there ever was! If ya don't feel because I hid it for most my life that I know the difference in a reputation and labels on a person? Dude!

Anyway I keep getting told I'm just an average mentally ill person that needs to be doped up. Well I'm sorry if I don't buy that Serequel...it's all something way more!  And now once again I just have to remember "God's Timing!"

Comments