Forget

Forget the way it was...
Or the way it t'were.
The astounding presence you can't explain.
They just don't relate.
Your comforting breath against my back.
Just thats all that I knew you were there with me...this breathing in and out...
And not afraid because I knew you so.
Forget the clues...it was all in my head right?
Were you ever there?
Forget...it was insane!
All this game playing?
Even at the lake...how was it you weren't really there?
How could I think you kept giving me surprises and be literally surprised but had I hidden it myself?
I was just ecstatic.
It was all heaven kissing earth on this journey into the unknown.
It was a non beaten path of mystery...and it was so damn beautiful and fun.
And I don't know why you have to be gone from me...
And I don't know why I have to feel it was not real?
Do I just forget?
That I thought it was heaven and you were there?
That we had this inheritance of land and prosperity fitting for Angels?
Do I forget?
That day naked in the sunshine...how I stood in those reeds and they all bent towards me...and I thought it meant something big!
And why would I see evolution in the water?
And why the fuk is this meaningful only to me?
Right because it's not real. And you are dead and there is no chest rising and falling against my back.
And I can't hear you now.
There are no games...no surprises.
And we are not jetting off to a tropical island...I'm not packing to meet you...I am packing to go to the psychward and getting a needle shoved into my happy ass leg.
If you're not really into me...just say so!
If we ain't doing this shit and it's all up in my head???
Well heaven have mercy on the power of my fukn brain chemistry!
Holy fuk is right!
Having a romance with a ghost? Nah I'm just chemically imbalanced...and my brain tricks me that much???
Is that it? Cause that is like the saddest shit ever!
Because I don't know what to believe about it...and the next time you make me believe we are going to a tropical island together in a heavenly realm...ya damn better make it happen!
Not trying to be a bitch...but you know I'm all crazy here and stuff and you told me it was a mystery to be solved that night I parked at Adams...for fuk sake I'm scary right?
Frankly it's damn scary with you not around and I am tired of this disgusting realm. Im tired of the aftermath .. after shock of being dropped in it.
So grab your warriors and get this shit done already.  I don't need to finish my books in Flatt or become a millionaire famous person here.
I wanna be real and know it was all real and I don't want to forget. And I don't want to be a freak of nature because I commune with the dead...so stop embarrassing me!!! Let's get tropical lol! And I will be naked in my heavenly body on the beach...and not in my fukn project apartment complex!

Do we have a deal?

Comments