Dreamers and Visionaries

Well I've been totally struggling... People dog on and give me shit made me lose my sense of purpose for two damn weeks!  It's this med...it sucks ass for real. Just so blah and normal but yet I still don't qualify in the world as "normal" so what the hell am I supposed to do? A few people have qualified me telling my story as victimizing and I am like ok...if he was my whole damn story? But no this is my life story and the supernatural stuff has been happening since 18.

Problem being it's all happened in my head...and I have never ever ever been able to relate my Psychosis in a way people can relate to! And they shrug their shoulders and say "they don't understand" and walk the fuk away and go for a picnic!  Like things that people do not understand or relate to they have about a minute to contemplate and then it's "too weird" "too much drama" because it is really so bizarre for me to be like appear so "normal" and oh by the way the entire city we're ghosts that night and that was just what I believed...but also Im a safe person that would never hurt anybody...I just get insanely happy! And then I come out of it and I am so damn normal...medicated with nothing to offer this society?

I just can't win for losing! I don't understand why people would hassle me for continuing with my passion...like quit talking about it?  Seemingly famous people in history were told to shut up too. I am stuck in this place where I feel this huge supernatural story that could be a movie but because people do not get it...I get the shut down with "be normal." And it is super hard because I know what's happened in my head to be miraculous. 

I guess if it's my passion and dream....that's why it's my passion and dream.
.. and doesn't belong to other people. The past two weeks have been awful! I'm confused and blah. The intensity of my experiences makes this normal life where I don't measure up financially, completely suck! Or where I can't even go on a date? Or explain myself? Cause there is no easy way to explain the supernatural! Dude!

Even if nothing ever comes of it, I will still know I stayed true. 

Comments