Shiny God

I looked out my window and saw a painted sky in just the right moment...it brought tears to my eyes the way the crescent moon was just hanging there alone...maybe with a plane...but anyway it was freaking gorgeous. And my voices that like literally start attacking me the moment I wake up are like mockingly telling me I should get on my knees and pray...so I did...and I would like to say that makes them go away...but now they tell me I am smoking crack! Lol! So I took my invisible crack pipe and said "God even loves the people that smoke crack!" Even if I am the most evil prostitute to ever roam the earth like you say...well my God absolutely loves me anyway...so why don't you step off with these silly lies... because obviously you're not remembering the beautiful experiences I have had very recently...and how much wiser I am.

Anyway I don't really care for theories in modern medicine about this being a mental struggle. It some wicked shit that humans have figured out how to block...and blocking means never figuring out why you are attacked and it's pretty much the hugest money making system on the planet! Well besides the legal system.

The dark side is all up in this bitch...I don't mean me I mean the world, lol. I'm pretty sure I am of the light. And I am pretty sure that my life has more meaning than I can comprehend right now.

Shalom!


Comments