Ramen Versus Cup O Noodles?

So when you find out that in jail Ramen is cash money and kinda tastes like the best thing there...you may find yourself after years of ignoring it, you buy in bulk. But tonight I cheated on Ramen and had a Cup O Noodles! And yes it's similar but not quite the same...it had three veggies, lol. So I thank God for my dinner...and remember how blessed I felt today to buy my Lucky Charms which I ate for lunch! How lucky that I have received my disability money! Yes it will pay bills and in about three days be gone!

I wonder? I wonder if I didn't tell these low waged places I apply at my real background if I don't mention degrees or what I've done for work in the past, they would consider me? Because then it wouldn't make me questionable? Like "oh what happened.". Maybe I shouldn't mark disabled either? My point is maybe I need to learn how to lie as a survival skill...you know like a real undercover agent would.  I am surely so open and honest that I don't know if I could?  But withholding the truth?

Dang! I think my kittens just really dig the world with claws!  Everything is claws, ckaws, claws! They obviously dont know they can retract them!  Too cute! And painful!

I was thinking tonight about that punch I took in the psychward. Damn I don't know that I have ever been hit so hard in my life... especially since it was me and my "let's be friends shit!" My cognitive brain never understands that people just don't wanna take to right away and in "certain" certain cases with men they like to "take to me" immediately and then run the fuk away! Nope not bitter! Just saying I have my guard up to a healthy range lol...healthy like a Cup O Noodles, when I want a steak dinner! I could prolly get me a steak dinner if I half  ass tried to be nice. Bleck on that torture. And tasters choice does say Ramen over Cup Of Noodles, btw.

Not that I need to be punched in the face again, just saying I get that not everyone has to like me and apparently just by looking at me they don't! But all that could be in my head of course...but really I have always been the girl to pick on...oh shit I'm a woman now! How shall I ever defeat these thoughts?

Taking a punch like that kind of rocks your world and really makes you want to learn how to fight. I've thought of boxing and the Assylum gym but I never have enough money. Story of my life.  Tunisian guy says to me today (we haven't talked in some time) I should stop writing and get a real job. Lol. He doesn't quite understand that I have tried to no avail...and he doesn't understand what goes on with me. I kinda of like the vocab barrier...lol.  I am terrible and he is easy on the eyes! He is the only one I have given a minute out of thousands I added thinking I was getting famous! Must a really been trippin! And still some are contacting me but it's not as overwhelming like I want to throw my phone in the dumpster and hide in a dark forest...cast spells on me lover over cauldron. And dance around it of course nakee, and decide the fate if he loves me or not, by whether the twig and berries float or sink in my boiling cauldron! tehe that's another witch reference!

Another thing I have noticed is that on this phone I have a ton of grammatical errors in my blogs! I've stated to be a perfectionist but I am just going to apologize and not go back and correct...just know that it super annoys me...but it is this Droid! Dammit it's the droids fault! I miss you sweet iPhone! Rest in peace with your passcode that no one knows!

Tehe can you tell I was so down today?  I took a three hour nap. Its day 20 I think? I've told you I don't waste my time trying to add! But yes I was just all sorts of lazy today and when I do that I feel down...and maybe if  I learn to slow down and relax I shouldn't be hard on myself for resting.

Energy is something that can be abused like a drug. I like energy and yes I have abused the privilege of how my mind works until I am twacked out and also enjoying talking to a dead man and hallucinating all sorts of shit...and yes I liked it! So I have never done acid or mushrooms always too scared...but anyway it's Ramen...

Ramen for the gold. Now I am gonna go get me a nice glass of milk. One thing I would
Not want to live without!!!

Comments