Mega Church

Me a radical believer with some beliefs that are not cookie cutter, with experiences that are not orthadox will never step foot on the premises of mega Church Faith Chapel...lest I incinerate into a ball of flames and go to hell!

They supposedly help people.  I kinda already had it in for them five years ago when I got in trouble and tried to tell them about my illness. "Sounds like you are making bad choices Miranda and you need to walk this out on your own." And we helped you in 2006" and since its 2013??? so...I attended their church regularly or six years.

Nothing like being shunned!  So I hold this resentment for years.  Maybe going there a handful of times.  I make the program my church.

So about two weeks ago I asked them for help. They need an application. I talk to a young male pastor and end up making amends.  Like totally led by God and in that moment it was just right and I asked for guidance in understanding being a believer in Jesus and believing in past lives and reincarnation. I asked for a counselor there that I could talk to about biblical understanding about what happens to me.

So then the conversation ensues and I end up also  talking to him about my business plan.  I run out to my car and get one.  I give it to the pastor.  I had said that perhaps I was led to not ask for assistance financially because it wasn't right when I was repenting for being mad at that church for five years. He seemed very interested in my plan...

So I left with a fourth a tank of gas and absolutely no clue where anything was gonna come from next. But of course excited about my idea!!! Yay.  A week later I get an email. It's right from the very lady who who I had the resentment against and all she says about FUKing anything is "can I mail this plan back to you?" My immediate response is it's just paper _________ enjoy your life on your cloud.  She is in charge of pastoral care? And then later I apologized for that and sent a sincere email and never heard back.

Dude. I just made a pretty firm decision that I will just never go back there to their fukn fake world. Maybe even throw my middle finger in the air when I drive by. Alot of snoots and holier than thou acting people.

I feel bad because Nancy goes there...and maybe Jake did too.  Jeez Louise it's the morning of my birthday and that's what I write about??? Lol!  The boys and the kittens we're hogging up the bed...was not comfortable!

Anyway I may be ostracizing alot of people by saying Faith Chapel is really fake and all about money...and they clearly don't give two shits about me or my children or what happens to us.

Super opinionated on the matter. I think maybe Muslim would be a better choice.  No just kidding I got my own faith and spirituality and some day I will make you drink the Kool aid!!!

Love ya all have a good October 1st !!

Comments