Echoes in My Brain

Wow! So it does feel good to fight this...whether you believe it's an echo in my brain as Jennifer said...or demons whatever whatever it's creepy and annoying. Yada yada. I feel like all these years medicated I've been fighting shit that doesn't even make it on IQ chart. Dang! Sobriety is awesome!

I would never known how to fight this if I hadn't fought in reality!!! They expect me to believe it is I that is responsible for all pain and suffering ever in existence. Well I have seen so much...that I am like that's an awful lot of bullshit and I am gonna have to have authority and discernment that pinning me down with that is like totally gonna make me famous!!! Yes by golly that's it...I am that fukn important I guess that's a hefty job being a female responsible for all evil in the world! Wow! Little old me!  Tada!

And they have me believing this in my past...but damn now this woman has also seen heaven.  Um. Yeah.

So spooky creepy voices! And they say obvious shit that no longer offends me...noboby...everybody...all the time...always. Yeah all day long...and a nightmare too. You think I am gonna do this shit for 20 years and not know how to play ball? I guess it's do or die.

I guess I am finally facing shit that has been blocked way to long...and it feels good to feel a little afraid and then beat the shit out these thoughts wherever and whatever they are...never knowing the final outcome for me personally but just attending the battle with armor on and ready.

I guess I am not claiming to understand the full reason this happens to people...just am having faith that the struggle will be worth it. And I freaking love standing up for myself inspite of fear.  God is good!

Comments