Doctor Says OK!

I knew it was gonna be a good day when I opened my mail. Not alot of bills I couldn't pay anyway.  Just that damn Target card one that wants a $250.00 minimum payment...um yeah ok.  So I tried to activate my food stamp card also in my mail...and there must have been a number on the piece of paper I threw away...so let's dig through the garbage until I am freaking mad...and then bam I am reminded to eat something and just let it go...just let it go.  The tools man, its the tools.

So I get dressed and put on some pants that were hard to button a couple weeks ago...I got so excited they are Jake's pants that I hoarded from his garage sale...yeah I hoarded quite a bit of Jake's stuff!  Well then come to find out they weren't the ones I wore a couple weeks ago and the "wowness" of potential weight lost kinda faded with glory. I have a shirt of his that Nancy had kept on the washing machine since he died fifteen years ago. Thats pretty special! One night I spilled something on my shirt and she had me put that on.  AWE!

I went to a nooner.  Then to my bank to get my new debit card...and mind you I purposely had to force myself not to give a shit about this stuff when I lost my wallet, like for weeks.  I had the same cards for like four years and then its like I can't keep track of shit and had like four cards in a few months.  So what, thats not funny?  I can't afford to care is a song.  Its good. SO also I wore a white see through sweater with my super woman tank under...I am all sorts of clashing, with brown khaki pants, but as a crazy woman these are the type of things you just get to do!

So then after the bank I needed my Midnight Rodeo eye shadow...the only one I've worn for four years straight cause I am so really not into trying new things (with my look.).  I will walk around naked kinda as a "new thing"...but not change the eye shadow? So the awesome awesome chick gave me a birthday gift...and a 500 point prize!  Lucky day baby, because I had 475 points! That really made it a good day!

So I then go get my driver's license and I just knew that I was not going to do a big cheesy grin like my last one! It was awfully corny of me to have my freak flag of a overdoing it smile on my license..  Like I am so gosh dang happy to be alive in 2013....yea ha! Well I was lol...it was my first trip to heaven!  My replacement license turned out very pretty although it didn't even show my long hair boo...or my super woman apparel!

Then to my doctors appointment. This lady that goes to meetings...I sat next to her and she worships meds to me...shes says to me weren't you off meds all those times in the hospital?  I  am like nope I was med compliant.  Yep. Was and it happened anyway.  So my doc, I was pretty sure she was gonna string me up from my neck for stopping Abilify.  But nope she was like it is your body, its your choice!  She is also referring me to a naturopathic Psychiatrist that can help me with dosing the Niacin...and possibly helping me out with other strategies.  I do know that what I eat is way more important, than I keep up with...ya know Ramen and Lucky Charms?  lol. So I really was super glad my doc didn't lecture me or try to force the issue.

I can hear a little noise today...it doesn't bother me.  You can call me a schitzophrenic, just don't call me a paranoid one...cause I ain't paranoid! Way to much shit has happened to me in this arena and I do just like working through it rather than blocking it.

My eyes have returned to normal and my facial muscles are not pulling down.  I've lost some weight...not enough to make me excited, but enough that when I put on the pants that I thought were the other pants ...I can say whoa they button!  WHOA!  Right?

Okay Nancy, is is picking up to take me to a birthday dinner. I am gonna change my shirt...I look real mature boasting super woman...its going under a sweatshirt now! I will still be super woman deep down...sup Spider man!


Comments