Creepy Creeperton

Hmm...not fun. Ridiculous shit I am fighting. Let's see. Adam is a sex trafficking demon that seduced me with such evil that I would be insane over him for five years. He's counterfeit. Oh and he is hearing everything being said to me and laughing! Right? Thats pretty freaking evil and I don't know if he was that evil God chose him to heal my trauma, so um?

Well let me tell you creepiness is not subtle lately.  And I ain't backing down. People believe this shit is only in your head? Well that's the greatest lie of the enemy!  Holy shit I am not kidding ya! This is scary Spiritual warfare.

But I am so glad I am facing it. And I think that if I hadn't seen everything I have in past years I would not have the strength to fight. This is like a scary movie except it is real.

I am still functioning and living my life despite constant disturbance. And the liars of the world like to make money off the demonic by convincing the population that these things are chemical imbalances. Ain't buying it at all.

If this is paranoid schitzophrenia than I am Mary Poppins that's been taken for a long ass ride on a Big Pharma train.  This is pure fukn evil...and people don't fight evil? They medicate it one way or another...whether legally or illegally.

Just now I was told I have nothing to offer because all I will ever be is a paranoid schitzophrenic...well humanity I think your labels suck...and we are quite very missing the mark on what the hell powers that be are manipulating mankind.

Oh and they said "schitzophrenic" are God's people that's why we destroy them." I do believe I put it in my book that "sketchitfindit" people are very important! Gifts will be rained down! What's a gift?

Hmm I am writing down all the wrong things tonight they say...they say I should never be honest about what I go through...they say be afraid of my public tale of tales. And all it will bring me is an an institution where they "butt rape"my mind?

Nasty shit up in this world. And they really don't shriek at the name of Jesus because they have so much power they mock him.

But ultimately God wins. And we know this. Ok still fighting this bullshit...makes me feel pretty important to be bullied this bad! Forget labels this shit is on!

PS. Caviat is I absolutely don't believe a word of their shit. Adam is a sweet person that helped me alot. I am absolutely on top of the bullshit lies I am being told.

Comments