Split Soul Seeker



My hearts true north is a decoy soul.  I lift you up and then I let you go.




Excerpt from Chapter One...
So here I am in Flatt. I am a guinea pig for our wondrous medical field. In the past five years I would say I have visited the psych ward 18 times. I have been sober. And in past months medication was not working at all I have been having heavy hallucinations and visions, and I talk to a dead man and prepare little parties for his arrival back to me. But it gets more complicated than that. I love two men. We will just say I have a “Team Jacob” And “Team Adam” kind of thing going on. Jacob Black is a ghost, and Adam Raposa is living, but well a “ghost to me” and restrained from contact for life. Adam is the one that taught me I had a deep soul, which in turn gave me the ability to know I could cross realms in order to find Jake. And apparently as I keep getting slammed back to Flatt, in truest of true, neither men I love are available to me. And there in lies the fairytale. And it could easily be a fairytale that turns me to an old maid that is insane to Flatt, and much prefers the rhythm of talking to the universe, over the dull knife to the mind that medication brings me.



Comments