She's a Little Bella...

Nothing feels cooler than driving a brand new truck...I guess if it was your truck that would be cooler!  My boss Jane drives a 2017 Honda Ridgeline...its just sweet.  I had to bring my kittens home before the market, because I always stay at their house the night before so I can drive the transit in for the market...so I got to drive it.

My little kitties are absolutely so affectionate, I am glad I got them both so they have each other to play with.  The only thing about them that drives me crazy is they play and wrestle under my feet and try to climb my leg or back!!!

I was saying to Jane last night that I am too old for her son anyway lol.  (Dragon-Fish)  He just had his 30th birthday and I am like OMG I am going to be 39 tomorrow!  I am so freaking out,  I didn't freak out at 38...but that 9?  That freaks me out!  Am I old maid status now?  Crazy cat lady material?  I am really glad we are not together, and though he said we would stay friends it hasn't happened that way.  He is with a 20 year old girl that also works for Jane and she NO HAPPY that Jane still has me work for her.  Its lucky though because, I freaking need someone to employ me that has a clue, and grace that I am not always 100.  I teared up the day Jane told me it made his new girlfriend upset. And I think Jane did too.   Its so hard to lose people that I get close to and I don't interfere or even talk to Jane about Dragon anymore at all.  So she is still there for me...which is really so good!

On my son's seventh birthday I splurged and rented a cabin at KOA...threw a party there, mini golfed the next morning.  Just really wanted it to be special. My older son is very conscience of my size and  always trying to encourage me lose weight, He says hurtful things and I am trying to teach him that is not nice to say.  He called me yesterday and wants to ask a girl out and buy her some flowers from the shop.  I am like what?  Is this happening already? Dang the speed of life! He is a fifth grader?  So anyway why I wanted to bring that up is because my younger son said something super sweet to me om the night of his birthday...and I think it was so very cute how he put it.  He said "Mom, you have a real good body "for  a woman."  AND its so funny that he called me a woman!  I was like where did that come from?  He didn't say girl.  He said woman!  Have I fukn arrived or what?

Anyway I didn't sleep well last night...this Farmers Market thing could go either way. I most days am pretty vocal and confident on selling things...its fun.  I am fighting some extra noise in my head though.  BUT I look cute and have mostly become an actress.  And!   I am a woman, lol!  Finally!

Ok off to sell alot of different items made out of peppers!  I even learned how to make Five Pepper Jelly!!

Lol this song was on the drive up...I always thought it said She's a little bella lol.

Its says burner!

Comments