LovED

If I speak in tongues,
Am I lifted up to angels?
Do they protect me?
Do they "know me" to love me?
This creatures creative coincidences...
This trap between colliding identities.
The confusion unbearable slap across the face.
It's too much. I am too much!
So much drama!
He told me so...
He told me no.
I don't know how I get so high?
I don't know how I fall so far?
I don't know why I see the shit I see?
I don't know how to explain it...other than it's the one thing that makes me feel important anymore.
And I don't know anymore if I will get what I want in this life or if it is something for the next.
And there is pain in this.  Every lost friend.
Every good bye. Every hater...every alone.  Every time I don't even try make friends anymore. Every no phone calls or invites to parties.
Every derogatory comment...every time that someone makes fun of my love.
But this story hasn't ended.
You see I must be loved!
You see where I go, I am.

Yeah its a fukn crisis right? That poem went on and on. And I read it and thought maybe I should keep the part I erased inside of me...cause you know I have to have some mystery, lol. I have no mystery...it's black on white! All inked up!

Anyway my mature way of handling attention is blocking any dude that tries to private message me!  Just like when I was insane I added them all without judgement. Just yes to like 2500 men wtf really?
And some are like super good looking and successful...and I am like ah dang nice try bud with your saying "hi" and all....but secretly I love someone else.... shhhh don't tell anyone it's a big secret! Like the world may never know!!!

I think I might get a Nobel Peace prize or something for my stubborness. I am truly missing my life boat on a sinking ship! And the dingy is taken me to a yaught, hey stupid girl you're gonna die...and I am just like "bring it bitches!" And I can't see the damn yaught I was being taken to because my third eye blocks me from seeing anything other than my pirate ship.

I tried to set up a page for all this fb hooplah...it's not like a page that has me accept friends and I have to pay to have my posts seen. So that's handy for a chick that is trying to learn how to live without any money for three weeks out of a month! And hundreds of dudes I just block! I must be the most idiotic female to ever walk a plank for love. Yep I am fukn ridiculous alright.

Although descriptive words of me can take alot of forms...I think mostly I've been struck with a stupid stick. A magical curse of love and being stupid, yup. I will flat line someday and my dying words will be_____? Never mind I am not gonna tell you!  Ooh mystery shhmystery! I love a good suspense thriller!!!

Oh Zain from Pakistan says hi!!!

I can hear yelling right now and fighting. I don't know what it's about it's distant. I do know that if I start listening to figure it out it becomes about me. And I would like to work the market tomorrow...so night night!  Must rest my precious prophet mind!

Comments