Locks of Love...

Further destination, questionable quest.
Onto a Relevance War we shall go.
The babbling brook of echoes, she was infinity, 
and she was nothing at the same time.
Some place amazing...dropped back into Flatt.
Is that a pity?  Is that so sad?
Pity not. 
No way to convince that its simply condescending apathy...
when she hollers of her other world..
I've seen this!
Splintered ego of relationships.
She is a Queen of Worlds unseen.
She is a Ghetto Warrior that visits hell. 
Is that too much to look down on?
All of eternity buried beside her?
Because she stands tall in confusion of her reality?
You don't understand her priorities? 
You don't understand her passion?
What coursed through her veins was undeniably the centuries past.
What has she seen?
What has she seen that flips the World Upside Down?
Crazy.  Insane. Beautiful.
And he saw her. And then he closed his eyes...
And he knew there was something he had forgotten.
And slowly he was "Raping Rapunzel."
In his mind, in his ignorance...in his hesitance.
Taking all her "locks of love" and turning them black.
She cried not though...Oh cause she likes Black.
His darkness made her light that much brighter.
The hell to heaven and back, don't you think she has a job?
Trust in the opposition.  Trust in the unification.
Trust in Cross Over.
Now where did we hide that gold?
Powerful in weakness?  Two toned snakeskin.  Thick.  
Appearance shedding,
Shadow boxing her own prism of light she's become a master at masks.
She's building the space between what you see and what you believe.
She's sliced down the middle. 
Black and white....and amber is what spills out.
That's the gift that glow.
Raven haired to Flatt a match...a flame.
A kindling...no more waiting, a match.
A code.  Heaven. Now pick the lock to stay.
I mean "pick which lock?'
Why is heaven locked?
I mean its in the locket!
"Breathe Miranda...you're locked up."
"There's nothing to figure out about your psychosis Miranda...Its a chemical imbalance."
Someone has my key.
There is no way to pick the lock.
And the locks of love are Black.
Do I know where he is at?
Yes.
and I know it is not up to me to make the final cut...
So if the key fits...rescue me warriors...
I can't breathe anymore and I am not locked up.
So God I trade my memories...trade my past, trade my presents...
trade my future...
 and trade all my choices and mistakes and pain and my happy...
and my amber...
and everything I am...

And please breathe life into my Adam.











Comments