Leading With the Chin Comedy

I think if you can't make fun of yourself...who can you make fun of?  Well Jen totally nailed it on the head today for me.  I always lead with the chin when I meet people.  Like here it is I am fukt up that's all there is to say now move along...move along please too fukt up here! Especially to dudes wow! And I was like to Jen "so you mean if I don't go there people would want to get to know me and like me?"  "Um yes." And I do quite remember having way more people close in my life before I so identified as "problem child."

"hi I am Bipolar and my name is Miranda...I write books about my issues and my issues are what make me relatable!!!" "I'm going to impress you and frighten you at the same time!"

"Hey boys "look" but no chance! I am too crazy for every single man to ever walk the earth except one!" "You got it! He's the only one possible I've deamed acceptable to handle my particular cray...how lucky is that one! And he's not taking the bait but I will just keep on with the romance anyway!"
"So ya all back off there's no sense in even saying hello...I will burn a hole in you with my saucer eyes just FYI. Stop trying. Just look. Don't talk to me. Don't even try to dissuade me from my psychotic love affair...it's real! Oh you want to fly me around the world and spend lots of money on me? Nope my solo bedroom scene is so much more fantastic and my true love awaits me with handcuffs! Ah snap"

"I am an alien. Ah fuk no one in the world like me! Where are my people? No not it...nope not unique either. Ah Im fukn a little confused maybe I will martyr myself?  Since I seem to be so damn important? Meds? No meds....I hate meds! Fuk meds and medical field...why aren't there other options? Ok princess these are your options...jail or hospital.  Ok hospital. I'm not afraid to die!...I'm not ready to die success could be just on the other side of this vacuum cleaner I can hear nether worlds in!"

I cleaned a house today for 3.5 with smoke breaks yes. Made $20 I said I wasn't doing it again and I'd rather stay home and go without and work on my book...not even worth the gas!

I had a good attitude at first...maybe I am a backwards Cinderella.  You know where I got shit handed to me cause I was smart and now I must pay the price for being mental and viola there will be my fat fukn fairy godmother! Bam like that my crossover world is real to everyone just like I always think it is but this time...oh this time.

I will hear this song. And it won't be some drunk stranger trying to video me lol!

Comments