Guppy Fish



Well I thought this picture makes me look like a little guppy and it reminded me of the song by Westside Connection BOW DOWN. So I watched it and I remember being totally into that song when I was like 19.  A bunch of white girls bumpin Ice Cube and Tupac. We were way to cool for our own good, lol

Big Fish in a small pond...and guppies hold their breath they want to miss me when I am tipsy.  Running everything westside of Mississippi...

So anyway the video had too many F -words...which I use at times, but it was overwhelming. Plus the whole concept of Bow Down is not really me.

But am I guppy or a big fish? Lol I will just never know!  Maybe a pirrhanna!!  I am famous...I have fukn nothing...I am famous I am giving all my shit away ...I am a nobody. Lord knows this is super hard!

Just be.  Just be. And I got to get away from this damn computer. Lol I called for an ophthalmologist and they won't see me. Said to go back to Shopko. It's weird that I can see for a bit and then it gets blurry again. Like spasms. I have my glasses off right now...and can see the screen.  Maybe I am getting gifted with Spidey senses!  Yeah...I don't remember being bit by the spider made love to me at the lake? But wouldn't Spidey sense be simply amazing lol? God I am a dork!

Hello my name is human! Gotta do other shit today. I have the market tomorrow...it's going to be a true test of my powers beyond meds! And don't forget my freakin 39th birthday on Sunday...yuck and damn life goes by too fast! Bye  All!



Comments