Eve of 39

I am kinda in shock...38 does lead to 39 yes, but I don't know how my life goes by so fast and since my son called me a woman...I guess that's it its final...I am no longer a girl. I thought life was figured out by this age and all...but I am just more undecided and spiraling like an astroid at a turbulent speed which will soon strike earth and explode...oh the fuk well!

So the vitamin niacin B3 I think is working well, mostly and I am just pumped that I had an awesome day at the Market totally in Flatt, shiny, happy, and confident seller of pepper jellies and chili sauce and such. It's a relief really because honestly I do desire to be in one world or the other and not flipping back and fourth between them and I also took a big risk going off Abilify. My brain is working fine the memory loss seems way better and my eyesight is also getting better.

Totally like the most bold and scary decision I have ever made on my own with like zero support. After 20 years of bullshit.

I'm with my boys at my parents and this is not what I expected for them but they have become cowboys? It's the doing of the exes new girlfriend...and I've seen them being thrown off horses...and I wanted them in gymnastics and hip hop dancing lol.

I tried getting a pic of them in their hats...they resisted. Maybe I can ask on my birthday...growing old is way weird. And to think when I came into the program I was 33...and all that has happened. Like turning into a witch or prophet... I can never decide ...or mystic ...or just plain Loca!  Whatever I is it's something way different than who I was before!  Way better I suppose...less afraid...more self esteem and power!

Plus I have a supernatural dollhouse!  You know just what I always wanted bucking forty,lol! Plus had some supernatural lovin...how amazing! My life is kinda exciting. Fukn real hard...but exciting! You just never know what's next!


  • And now I have three cats...I am well on my way to....to the hot tub with my kids right now!


Thirty nine is weird and all...glad I got through so much shit that made me stronger. It's all good tonight.  And I am so pumped that the niacin seems to be working!

Comments