Cat Lady!

So not unlike most people I think kittens are pretty cute...um so when a friend told me she had all black ones I was on it.  Black haired blue eyed beauty stole my heart!

I've always wanted a daughter and in recent years it has been black hair and blue eyes.  Oh and sometimes it was supposed to be twin girls.

So I go to get her tonight Elphaba which is the name of the wicked witch in the book Wicked. (Wizard of Oz) So Elpaba has a twin sister.  And well my friend didn't want to separate them. I hovered over what to do.

So here I am with two black kittens...Elphaba has green eyes and Selah has blue eyes. I switched  the names around.

Yes kittens are cute...but I am gonna catch some flack about taking them! And I am not even gonna argue with the voices of reason that this was not a real mature or accepting of my condition plan!


I am still looking into purchasing a home through section 8 home ownership program.  So if we can make it through til then that would be great!

Or I am gonna move away into the great wide open and put my twins up for adoption.

So shit not my brightest idea ever!  "Awe so cute" gets me in trouble too much! 

Follow up on last post my eyes have changed...I can't even read my phone with my correction of glasses or contacts.  I went to optometrist and he said the blurring could be from withdrawal.  Thats pretty awful.  My brain is rewiring and I have been let's just say "not as witty."

However I am gonna be, I just want to accept.  I an really hoping to turn into a boring person lol!  Um likely?

Comments