Cookies Dipped in Water

Meh it wasn't that great after all...I am just saying that maybe fantasies overcome realities and there comes a time when you just have to go back to a famous song from the early 2000's that really hits the nail on the head!

So healing...so unearthly...so magical to me to write books about...lol.  Earth shattering love making experience...leads to heavenly realm visit.  Cant stop talking about IT for years.  What a freaking advertisement.  Lucky dude is all I can say.

So what is good for the Goose is not always good for the Gander, lol.  The Gander no likey.  I am starting to get over the whole "love" idea...in Flatt here with my negative checking balance.  My hopeful optimism is pretty much dwindling....and I have been ignoring dudes on FB for weeks.  And...well...and...um.  Now its just starting to taste a little old and bland and like cookies dipped in water...not milk. Not satisfying.

Anywho...this song comes to mind!  Spiritual freakin nookie, lol.  Out of this world!

And I did it all for the nookie...and I am the laughing stock of the neighborhood ...had a hidden agenda!

Check.  CHECK. I came into the world as a reject...burning up my brain...like a chumpette!  Should I be feeling bad? Should I be feeling good?  Maybe he just made a mistake??? I am the only one underneath the sun that didn't get it.  Like a chumpette!

What the hell you want me to say???

Just leave me alone...ain't nothing gonna change.

LIMP BIZKIT







Comments