Waiting for Who We Are

So let's set the scene. It's 2045...as in about 22 years from now and I don't like easy math or any math so if you want to figure it out go ahead.  Go ahead and do that. So there are these two soul mates talking...and heres what they had to say!

"My phone cracked."

"Well My neck popped."
"I can't stop...um"


Smoking.
"It's gonna be my way or the highway on all this biznehus, or else!"

"And you're gonna love it, or else."

"No my way"

No my way... absolutely my way!$$$$

"Hey sweetspot..."
"My wheels on my G6 are shaking...
What you know about wheels?"

"I don't know, what you know about Windex?" Laughing.

"Baby I don't know shit about Windex...I am a business woman...you must know by now? I leave smudges all over when even trying really fukn hard! I'm gifted."

"How about hanging a picture? Can you do that straight?"

"Hell yeah pretty much perfect just by eyeballing it..."

"Then why did you ask me?"

"Cause I wanted to look at your butt...and I guess I needed your Frogtape box of nails to get to heaven??? Is that like ok with you? Cause that like really fukn happened."

"But I thought you were sweet and educated...I thought you were a Step Ford Wife type?"

"Ah is that what you like?  That's funny because you've been part of my underworld much longer than you can remember."

"You're fukn creepy Miranda!"

Giggle giggle...tehe..."but I am simply genetically enhanced with special powers made just for the end times..."

"Whoa whoa whoa... stop I am trying to concentrate on this leather belt.  I got to get it fukn perfect because I am super anal. Just stop! Did you take your meds?"

"What are meds? In ConCord meds don't exist...no one needs  them and the  medical field is void and like a museum."

"If hospitals are museums then you really didn't shut them down for two days doing secret agent mission impossible shit on their computers?"

"I plead the fifth" " Anyway I really am the brains and the talent
...and you're the muscle that gave me the hustle...and well fuk I sold the radio flyer trike you put together at a garage sale.  I wonder where that thing would have flew me to?"

"The courthouse...bet your ass on it. Or maybe the Hilton? $$$

"Oh ok how about we put on my Carmen Electra striptease video and learn how to do that right?"

"You or me?"

"Both of course."
So they dance the sexy moves together and Miranda just knows that this time the man will be susceptible to the intensity of her plus Carmen Electra...
"Wow I worked up a nice sweat! I am glistening like the morning dew!" Man I feel like a lion! Should we hit a meeting?" He said.

"Come darling...come snuggle in my in my underworld lair. We shall tangle our souls once amore.   And by morning We shall bear twins with black hair and sparkly blue eyes...and I have them named...don't be afraid!$$$$$ I am just super quick at these things called love and life! Trust me on this."

Suddenly the man is entranced...he stares and stares and then five minutes later utters the words. "Ok...but I get the top bunk!"

"Ah...shit! You just don't feel me at all! WTF? How you be playing games with my heart all this time? Gamer."

"I was never playing...it's the year 2045 and yes we are about 60 something...and yes we wasted some time...but your underworld was never an underworld to me.  I am a ConCord Prince in disguise...tada!"

"Are you effin kidding me? "I gave ConCord it's name...OMG! I'ma bout to retire with billions and all this shit was in a book you wouldn't open? Tada? Seriously!"




Ok that was fun but I am having major freaky dejuvu about this post! And I don't think I have done this  one? It's17. I am 38 there is still time for bunk beds. Lol this is not from my second book just an idea I had tonight! How much fact? How much fiction in Waiting for Who We Are??

Night!

Comments