Rap Song!

Just trying to stay relevant....mmmhmmm,
...for the helluvit.
Make this a business kind of deal...and check.
Check it out. 
Fat check coming at ya. Just like I told ya.
Mmmmmhmmm deal?
Deal wit dat!
I never gave up.
Mmmmhmmm deal.
Dreams coming true.
Medusa hair? WTF? It's true!
Ghosts talking while I'm laying brick down.
Lay...brick...mortar,  lay, brick, mortar...right?
I'm laying it.
I'm laying it right!!!
My design. Specifications perfectionist are ya?
Building this slowly...temperamental man track laying it down for you homey!
Yeah that's right...throwing apples at establishments...
and smoosh...yeah that's real smooth...
looking like one cray cray legacy all up in the Hilton,
Cause they was dissing spiritual processes of heaven...Ah Paris would be nice!
I'm looking at a passport...at the same time looking at hella time.
Its quite the danger zone I be runnin in.
Texts be coming in from around the world...mmmmhmmm, yah.
I'm trying to stay relevant...but going global...
waiting on the World's Mysterious Captain X.
I'm not gonna rhyme with "X" just guess!
Just guess what I am hittin at...its going one way or another.
Heaven to hell to earth and back again...
and there he was.
Yeah that's the kind of shit that was built for me...mmmmhmmm real nice,
just the way I like it....mmmmhhmmm real nice.
yeah deal...mmmmhhhhmmmm real nice! 
MMMMMHMMMMM AH!  YEAH! Yeah right and then me laughing my maniacal laugh!  Tehe The End.

Call me the Vanilla Thuggish Bombshell Miss Loca Bonita Eye Candy Apple Lonestar  Chick who writes at home alone on a Friday night... I am cool like that!

I think I am super funny and laugh at myself all the time lol...wild shit man!!!  Love me or hate me it is wild shit still.  And real.

Comments