Pakistan Attacks!

Random but dudes must like my "professional model" pic...cause I've gotten about 400 friend requests in fb the past few days.  Men from all over the world have now discovered Miranda lol.  At first I thought it was cool and flattering...but they also message and call all day...and then sometimes I explain I am taken by a ghost..."in love with a deadman and a felony stalker as well."

I absolutely love scaring them away! Too fun! I've stopped conversing at this point it is too much! I have 104 pending requests and I don't even want to push the buttons...it's prolly some sex slave bullshit tribe anyway. "Hi pretty." "How are you"..."Gud mourning" um it's night here use your damn brain before you speak to me. Hundreds of messages!  Why? Like what the fuk really? I've had other pretty pictures so this makes no sense! It freaky.

I guess it's a way to promote my story and feels empowering to turn down dates for my ghost...but it's also quite creepy to have this onslot of attention from men all over the world.  Maybe there's a sex tape I don't know about lol.

Anywho Jake is my man.  Talked tto him a lot and playing games.  I really don't care what anybody thinks about that...I don't care if it's the weirdest shut down ever and my inkling that I really will see him soon turns into fifty years.

I think the new med may stop my connection to him.  That's ok I know he is still there and I need a fukn break from the crazy.  It's too much to process sometimes and it's been months in and away from heaven.  Too disappointing for me to be back in Flatt...I'm exhausted.

Team Jacob have I loved. Goodnight.


Comments