Ow Ow Owoo!

Ow ow Owoo! That's my she wolf noise! I think I seen Adam on Poly...owwooo! Lol hot damn just not sure though...it's just a thing a lil like a "thing" for me!

Ok for the fifty million dudes calling me and friending me across the globe I'm really weirded out and no not the "most beautiful woman' you have ever seen and nope not gonna marry you either!  No Visas! Lol.  Stop calling me!

As much as I like feeling famous and all...I like my love life as is...in my imagination lol.  Seven hundred friend requests a day very impressive...but seriously I ain't a standard operating female...just pretty to look at lol...I really don't wanna talk.

Because Im in love with two men I can't have...one is really really dead and the other must have a distaste for my blonde hair or something...so just saying I'm a writer utmost and no I am not moving abroad to your castle! I wanna keep writing about the spiritual realm and soulmates that are rednecks and wolf spirits...

So there is that! Me no marry you. Me only want what I want!  So it's quite the adventurable romantic tragic struggle of pure insanity...built with bricks. Do continue to follow!

Peace!

Comments