Lonely Liver With Jaundice

What? What?  Seriously I don't know how I lived with roommates all my twenties.  This is gonna be a lil comical and a lil what the fuk?
I had not seen this friend of mine for about two years I would guess?  She had me help her cleaning and then asked if she could stay with me...I thought to get away for a couple nights because she was fighting with her husband. The first night she shows up after midnight with her daughter and a hamster... food...lots of bags and I am thinking already....um I guess we didn't discuss details...come on in???

She woke me up at three with a loud thud...I forget she was there and of course go to confront "scary black man" who has obviously just flipped over my porch!  But no, I go in the kitchen and a tornado is going on!  "Oh that was just the griddle, I dropped it." "The griddle? Is it pancake time right now?" My kitchen is torn apart and she explains cleaning helps her and her movements are so fast and furious and at the same time not coordinated like she has no equilibrium?  Anyhoo ok have fun I am going back to bed!

So this whirlwind in my home lasted five days.  She took it upon her to organize and rearrange every cupboard in my kitchen.  For two days I was pulling dirty coffee mugs out the dishwasher cause I didn't know where they all went.  She straightened my food I all cupboards and fridge... and here's the kicker she straightened my fukn knickknacks???  Like WTF?  I like em crooked that's how I wanted it, and in particular it was me and Jake's game item collection...and why, why, why when I have my stuff how I want it would someone think straight is better! Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!

Canisters we're moved.  I got a new mirror which in 6 years I haven't thought to need a full length mirror but I guess yes I need one?  So it's getting way weird.  I am usually in bed by ten and up between 5 and 7 no alarm.  This one rocks all...night sleep all day?  This was not working for me!

Holy cow...so all I am saying is then when I ask for a small amount of money $25 so my phone wouldn't get shut off, and said that prior idea for a roommate was to charge $400 to $500 for the room..she freaked.  And I also said something like will you just chill and like take a bubble bath and breath and stop moving all my stuff around?  Puhlease!
Could we maybe chill and have some coffee and bull shit? Could you please please please slow your roll on the move in?  Are you moving in???  Is this what is going on? I rarely saw her...we needed to have a talk. I thought you asked to stay a couple days?

Totally sent her over the deep end and I feel really bad but it so made me realize that I need prolly the dopest chill relaxed roommate if I am ever gonna be able to stand one lol!  And one that helps me financially...because I resent my struggle to a tee ya obviously I do...and it burned me to for someone to be so upset over $25...I ain't got shit right now and so maybe I should never have tried to help someone while I am on skid row....lol ok it's not so bad but I did make up my panhandling sign today!

But this was a nightmare!  She claimed she was manic and not on drugs,. And I thought when I am manic is that how I appear?  I feel confident and collected and smooth...funny and articulated and at the top of my game... psychosis maybe not so much? And of course you know when you tell someone you were fine with how your cupboards we're before they go back in and undo their work!  She said do you want me to put the dirt back?  No, but how about you just keep all my condiments in the condiment door? Or the butter in the butter tray?

Needless to say she was so hurt that I didn't like her cleaning and organizing my stuff all different...and so hurt that i asked for help with my phone...she maniacly packed up her stuff while I kept saying she could stay and just please slow down...please just find this a safe Haven and relax!  But nope. I went to a ten o'clock  meeting and she was gone. She won't answer texts and I know she is not well...

Dude I must be a way particular bitch but this was a lil weird.  Love the person still but the crack level energy without the beauty in it scary yuck yuck...not for me. She did and I am however so grateful for a clean my microwave which was looking like a nemisis strong enough to just be thrown over the balcony rather than attempt to clean it.

Maybe if I wasn't half cocked myself I could have enjoyed the "visit"...I feel bad but I am just way too chill in this mode right now...I like to write...take a nap...talk to a dude far away safe in Tunisia...drink coffee...research....baths...meetings.  And the main point is that I am coming down out of three months of hard core insanity and I am chilling right now....and yeah so what I an not gonna fold my laundry for days....I will catch up with you when I am manic again.

And it is how it is and my apartment is just how I want it... Plus a full length mirror position in just the spot it's creepy.

Good day! And I still rock this damn prison t-shirt of Adam's sometimes and it was in the pile of stuff that took me to heaven the first time.  I think I explain how that went down at age 18 then  16 years pass viola..
Way better in my second book then I did my first book.




Comments