Hey Pretty

Hey nothing but pretty. Value blue eyes. Beauty blind. I'ma bout to ostricize.
Oh I realize...
Countdown til it stings...
That needle to the mind.
Trigger pain...losing sight.
Shut off voice. Make plain.
Can't hear you Jake.
Can't see you in the trees and stars...
Can't feel you in the rhythm of the birds dance.
Can't feel you in my chest. Can't talk to you.
And all these calls from around the world are deafening me to where I wanna be.
It's so sad. I don't want to be this pretty face up for sell.
I am more.
I realize they see the outside.
Talent me amore, but when I can't hear you in the breeze and see you in signs, I forget.
From being one with the universe...into a dull ache of nothingness...of like well at least I am acceptable to others this way???
Needle to the mind sabotages my love.
I am so sad.
Normal pretty woman. Fuk. Normal.
And it's a heart ripping out sadness that I have to choose to swallow those damn pills.
And then suddenly thousands of men?
A test I presume. And I got to have faith because travel and adventure sounds nice when I have not a dime.
"Hey pretty God is gonna work this out...stay true."

Have faith. Stay true. Follow 💓 for both that I love...continue amazing journey.
Stop talking to foreigners all day...and work on my damn book!

Ok there is a plan at least! I am shutting off my phone tomorrow and working on my book!  This whole week on FB has been a total distraction and overwhelming emotionally too much attention for a loner like me...ha and I want to be famous right?  It's awful so far.


Comments