Excerpt from current work...


This computer I write on, and the plane of existence you are reading it from is called the World of Flatt. And for some reason in this Flatt World, unknown to me at the time, I was extremely attracted to an impoverished vagabond with some intricate talents, four years ago. We dated briefly, we broke up. Should have been the end of the story. Always was the ending to all my stories, and I had never really thought much about men. But for some reason I was lead to write this man a 300 page “Love Letter.” Why? He made me blissfully happy! He took me to heaven for the first time...and now that I can hear both realms...and Flatt, I have been taken on a wondrous adventure of discovery, and as the mystery unfolds it becomes clearer to me, that I am not just a mentally ill-disabled woman on welfare consuming space in the continuum of care. My life adventure rivals Frodo Baggins on his journey through middle earth...and I haven't left the Billings, MT area for about six years. And this man lives down the street from me in a run down shack and is a brick mason...he is one of my fragmented soul mates, that I love, his name is Adam Raposa...the one that taught me everything about my soul in great timing, for my soul revolution and ascension into realms of enlightenment. He did for me what the sun does for the moon ...and in Flatt he has a lifetime protective order in place. And that fits quite nicely into the adventure, because I do not wage war in Flatt. I am nothing here. Besides a conduit...just a story teller, just one believer in a world with ONE GOD and ONE LOVE that started with ONE CELL that held TWO SOULS...that fragmented into many over time, into our current day chaos. So I say my battle is not in the World of Flatt... I am a warrior for ConCord and I have also traversed Hell to fully understand that I am vital to some ending where we all cross over in ConCord as ONE...Heaven on Earth.
 
 
Damn I am gonna leak my whole book here in minute and then I will never make any money!  LOL.


Comments