Ex-Conformist-Separatist

It's really weird for me that I was always so conservative...wanted to fit in and blend in, and not stand out. I was raised conservative Christian.  I could blend into that and look that and talk that, but I was never like 100...guess cause I liked to party!

I am at church.  They are holding it at the zoo today...I did it for the kids.  I haven't been to church since I started going to the program and since my church decided my felony was made because of bad choices and refused to believe I had a mental handicap..."we can't help you because your're making poor choices...sounds like you need to walk this out on your own." And then I do that and I have great sobriety for some time and I try to tell them my story...and it fell on deaf ears. I had gone there for eight years and taken classes there etc. And I wasn't too severe in  my illness so maybe what I recovered from seems like not a big deal. So they feature people's "decisions"  to make changes and get sober or make a decision to follow Jesus and its like a ten minute video applauding this person!  So imagine me I get jelly and resentful and I say go figure to that, but this complete rejection from the church has helped broadened my horizons into the freak I have become in my beliefs as of today!

I have tried to tell my recovery story to a couple other churches and it absolutely makes me feel ostracized by the very things I believed all my life...and I think alot of people in the church do not know how to "act like Jesus" at all... absolutely turn their back on the unexplainable or "not pretty"...not in a a box with a bow.  Yes I totally feel abandoned by the faith I was raised in.  On the fringes if society. And my stories will disturb and shock your lil mimosa breakfast party lol!  Yeah I was never invited back by that snobby lil click! And then when they would see me didn't know me? Hmm..."Christian."

I am a real "freak" of a believer...and the process of my past five years?  Well my beliefs have morphed beyond what I have ever been taught.  And well that's scary cause I base all my spiritual beliefs on things I see while I am insane...and I've seen what I've seen, and about souls,  I've seen alot about genetic inheritance. And so help me if some one tries to tell me it's a lie from the devil to trick me so I will go to hell because I won't say Jesus is the only answer for every soul that ever walked the earth.  Ah there's some blood on your nose.  Bam.  No I am just playing wouldnt actually punch anyone for telling me all my beliefs are from the devil. I need penance and purification, and possibly an exorcism because I believe that there is no Hell for any soul after the final crossover and that souls have been sifting back and forth reincarnating to accomplish this  Well I believe in reincarnation and that we've all walked all walks and we've all seen Jesus as savior.

I am weird.  This is a weird random post....but I guess most are! Where do I fit???  Hmmmm ConCord.  YES.

Me and my boys!





Comments