Conspire Insiration 9-2015

This poem is making its way into second book!


 
Keep me in your arms...

Lift me high on Eagles Wings.

Glory to the Almighty Father of Time...

Energy.

Unknown souls glorify you on the streets these days.

or do you know them deeply?

Do you see the homeless and think, was I once?

Was I ever the one ignored?

Defamed, disenchanted, and rejected?

Havn't we all walked a mile at least in a minute?

In an about face?

In an I don't want you? I don't need you around?

I said Peter, Thrice, yet rejected.

For we have all now worn the color of many skins...

Felt the cold of poor sleepless nights and days separated from the son.

I say I know that song.

Let Freedom ring.

Ring around the Rosies'.

A pocket full of merchandise, You Thief!

To be strung up between what is right and wrong.

To begat wars upon the brothers Israel.

To end up in oil so deep...the seed was the only greed.

Began it so that the self was more important to One Father,

than the seas of billions? and paper?

So to hide his universe in the follicles of DNA?

He begat Jesus...He begat Adam...He begat one daughter.

And she began the Rescue Mission down the street.

And so it was by word of mouth that the savior,

became a Seed of Faith.

And in the Wicked days of Noah revelations supersede knowledge of word.

and falsify, degrade and destroy the barriers between all,

who is the Eve and who is the Adam?

Twist and ensnare into chaos the very positions of harmony.

Balance but who would I be??? To not love my brother?

Who would I be in the rainbow of colors,

yet we all have been all smitten by "The Crush," of red velvet,

and some Black Velvet too.

And called Old Yeller!!!

Yet to sea through the soul of an animal?

Circling and churning in rhapsody of talented musicians and singers...

and dancers left to no rhythm...beat, beat, beat.

Native tongues?

Aboriginal arrows...Thunderstruck and Lighting Scenes.

If we could somehow visualize, we've all be one for so long.

Every banner is high and there is no winner over another,

but all mankind equal in rights, and uniqueNehus is more than tolerable.

Never wrong or right, and this One Name in blood...

Never was a deaths of Herod commands the words "a boat son,"

"Get IN A Boat Son!"

And then in all time, and space...in the blink of an eye.

He walked on water.

He let the Blind Sea, departed.

He Rose from the Grave's Disease.

He ascended and became the heartbeat of conception.

And they came together all for one last supper.

it was just dinner time.

And there I saw him standing next to me at a Livingston McDonald's...

He was strange and shabby.

and smelly.

and with my ultrasound education...

I deliver this message of salvation in the touch of keys.

And this key is one heartbeat away from?

A back wars, non denovenimNational Conference of interstitial space continuum.

I mean NON DENOMINATIONAL, DIS LABELED HOLY CONSECRATION NATION!

ABBA. PAPA. YAHWEH. IMMANUEL!

He woke up with the SUNRISE EVERY MORNING AFTER and BEFORE!

AMEN!!!


Comments