Angel Pictures with Commentary!





So I never knew I had modeling in me, lol.  All the two hour ride out to where we could see the stars Gary is talking about all his professional models (he.  He freaked me out...I am like nope don't even see myself as photogenic, lol.  I think these pics turned out great though and am very happy with the outcome.  I have never done anything like this and it was just special with everything going on.  The one with the pink hair looked witchy and so I said turn my skin green....um not quite there!  And the one I definently wanted untouched was where my eyes looked super spooky creepy!  I've come to understand even though I find all my shit pretty real and priceless talking to dead Jake and leading spirits armies of the dead out of jails, institutions and death.  They prolly just be be germs on the floor that I got to know real well. but oh well.  So I really dug the pic where I looked totally creepy, but I think he made that one artsy green?  No I did not want it that way!!!  Ok going to work on my second book I am so excited and hopeful for the outcome and have a great start!  Peace Peeps!  Godlovesall!

This one is the one I sent for the magazine!



This one looks like I am Miranda Damar and have been knawing on someone's leg lol.
I see blood like dripping on my cheek?  Anyone else?


"Mystery Maven Medusa"


"The LochNehus Monster"


"Comb you're freaking hair, or snakes will bite you!"


"Flying on her broomstick"


"OMG MY HAIR!"  "I WAS ALMOST BALD 5 YEARS AGO FROM A MED"
"OMG MY HAIR...MY HAIR LOL"


"Does my hair look alright?"
I love this one!


Milky Way shot...the whole reason to be out there with a stranger...


"What you looking at?"  

"My hair?  OK.  LOL."


"There's that sweet innocent girl!"


Don't like this look on me...


"I can't hair you"


"UM?  A Witch....yes...a pink haired witch with ashen skin tone lol!  It looked witchier before he altered it!  Just me looking all witchy on my own!



Comments