Unraveled World

Unraveled again.  All foiled plan dissolved in the other world.  Their prosperous world I see in dimensions beyond my Section 8 flexible spending account, a two world eclipse.  I see the future? I see the past? And my trap is in right now as a cage.  Believe me or not, here I am between you like a cord clamped but never severed.  Like a genetic code saved for just a match, and the bipolar was throught with fear.  Two teams against one...dark and light...although both fighting for the truth in existence. A genetic match up so perfect as to save all humanity, that the demonic system employed all forces to resist the union.  It has been called to an international level.

Who would have thought in this little town there would be the soul mates that would turn everything around?  He unlocked her hidden codes that foretold the future. No one has understood and he fears her, because he is unknown to his own power.

So its all about the ABC's and some sort of countdown from the beginning of time and repeating since the bible. I've been afraid I have been Bloody Mary for centuries but I am actually Snow White.  All that happened was a delusional darkness, a trance over me since age 15.  So the past 20 years humans have been in a boot camp ages 15-40 to find and erase two genomes that breed sickness.  Much like Hitler's experiments on people we have been experimenting with drugs, tattoos and the medical field.

Some are sent for books, some are sent for looks, and some are sent for cents.  Common spiritual bonds are placed between one male and one female so that they will be drawn to one another from birth, but it may take a lifetime to fully come together.




That was written on some scratch paper in 2013. 

Comments